Internship Opportunities Vivo Energy Tanzania August 2022: Vivo Energy, we recognize the fact that it is our people who are critical to the achievement of business objectives and success.
We are looking for enthusiastic young talents to join our 12 months graduate internship program beginning January 2023. As a Graduate Intern, you will be assigned to different businesses with guidance and coaching from experienced leaders:
- Human Resource
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Process /industrial engineering (Lubricants & Commercial)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Commerce (Finance)
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Civil/Electrical Engineering (Supply & Distribution)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications/Business Administration (Marketing & Retail)
- Bachelor’s degree in law (Legal)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource/Industrial Psychology/Business Administration (Human Resource)
Key selection requirement:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office packages especially Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate Enterprise first behaviour (Leadership, Accountability & Teamwork)
- Vivo Energy core values (Honesty, Integrity & Respect for People)
Applicant must have minimum GPA of 3.5 or Upper Second Class
Should you meet the above minimum requirement, please submit your application by Friday, 16th September, 2022
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: CLICK HERE TO APPLY