Senior Accountant (LOGISTICS) job at Blue Recruits Limited
“Blue Recruits Limited, a team of HRs and Recruiters in love with their job! We’ve been helping companies find perfect talents and talents find their perfect companies for more than 4 years so far. With hard work, dedication and commitment, we have managed to gain the trust of over 90 companies and helped over 400.
ALSO: Deputy Director, Mainland Tanzania at D-tree International 2023
Our client, a leading transportation company, is seeking a skilled and experienced Senior Accountant with a background in the transport industry. We are looking for an individual who is proactive, detail-oriented and has a passion for numbers. The ideal candidate will have a CPA qualification; however, we will consider candidates without this qualification if they have relevant experience.
- Manage the company’s financial accounts, ensuring accuracy and compliance with accounting principles and regulations.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements, providing recommendations to management based on your findings.
- Oversee financial operations such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Track financial metrics and KPIs, providing regular reports to management to inform decision-making.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop and implement financial policies and procedures that align with the company’s objectives.
- Provide financial analysis and support for business decisions and new projects.
- Stay up to date with changes in accounting regulations and industry trends to ensure the company is always compliant.
Read Also: Stores & Stock Controller at SIMBA HOLDINGS LIMITED February, 2023
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- CPA qualification (preferred).
- At least 6 years of accounting experience in the transport industry, or related field.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, regulations, and best practices.
- Proficient in financial analysis and reporting.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Kindly Note, Only Candidates with experience in the logistics industry will be contacted
Read Also: Local Operations and Support Vacancies at CCL Global 2023
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 72
Level of Education: Bachelor’s degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply
See: Call For Work (Placements) Kuitwa Kazini UTUMISHI February, 2023