Financial Accountant at Kings Builders Limited January 2023, ajira mpya, nafasi za kazi, ajira mpya Kings Builders, nafasi za kazi Kings Builders, jobs at Kings Builders, vacancy at Kings Builders, Kings Builders announcements
Financial Accountant at Kings Builders Limited January 2023
Kings Builders Limited is a multi-disciplinary construction company dealing with building & civil works located in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania. Through its strong and highly qualified team, the company has built a strong reputation for delivering cost-effective and high-quality services on time. The company is now looking for skilled, competent, and creative personnel to fill in the following job vacancies:
- Responsible for the Company’s tax compliance, tax planning, and preparation of tax returns
- Advising on the improvement of the financial management system, internal control system, and budgeting
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Prepare accurate and properly analyzed monthly/annual financial statements in accordance with international financial standards and within the set deadlines.
- Participate in the year-end external audit of the company and ensure accurate statutory financial statements as audited and released on time.
- Maintaining relations with TRA, tax advisers, and advising other departments on all tax matters
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual budget execution reports and variances analysis
- Develop and oversee accounting policies and procedures to meet both current and future business needs.
- Collect data to determine costs of business in terms of purchases, maintenance, labor, etc.
- Develop cash flow forecasting and maintain a long-term cash forecast.
- Analyze actual operational costs, Identify, and recommend cost-effective solutions.
- Record cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Prepare monthly and annual returns and provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting the profitability of services.
- Prepare monthly statutory payments such as NSSF, WCF, HESLB, NHIF, PAYE, and
- Ensure records of fleet, equipment, spare parts, and other assets are accurately maintained.
- Perform other duties as shall be reasonably assigned by management from time to time.
Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with 4 to 6 years of Experience in Financial Management & reporting,
- A professional qualification like CPA or ACCA is
- Auditing Experience will be an added
- Relevant experience in financial systems applications
- Written and verbal communication and the ability to present complex analytical
- Creative and proactive with Interpersonal skills and the ability to manage teams.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office package and IT software application
- High level of integrity, Independent and objective decisions maker
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
How to Apply:
Apply by sending a CV enclosed with NIDA ID, Birth Certificates, academic certificates, professional certificates, and other testimonials to:
HR & Administration Manager,
Kings Builders Limited,
P.0 Box 6009,
Dar Es Salaam or send by email to: email@example.com
The deadline for submitting the application is 06 February 2023.