Process Engineer Jobs at CVPeople Tanzania provides Talent Services in the area of Executive Search and Employer Branding. Our competitive advantage is innovation (thinking outside the box) and our expertise in diversity recruitment with emphasis on Female Leadership Executive Search.
The primary purpose of the Process Engineer position is to provide sound engineering direction to support both production and maintenance operations in a chemical manufacturing environment. The position is broadly constructed and will need an individual that can manage varied technical responsibilities. Assigned duties will be dependent upon skills and experience.
• Tracks process metrics to discover areas for improvement and monitor upgrades
• Performs process and unit operation validation testing and assessment (statistical process control – SPC), and process characterization for equipment.
• Collaborates with cross-functional groups including Production, Engineering, Procurement, , Quality Control and R&D to troubleshoot and problem solve issues in order to meet production targets.
• Review and develop internal technical processes, SOPs, work instruction, and training while implementing productivity improvements.
• Provides reliable process engineering skills to effectively plan, organize, and monitor optimal work activities and equipment performance.
• Ensures equipment functions within equipment design standards and performs validation of technical performance of equipment throughout the production cycle.
• Preforms scale and piloting test work for new and improved chemical processes with related support documentation of objectives, findings, recommendations, etc
• Produces technical report on equipment and process performance and make improvement recommendations or adjustments.
• Completes all other duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge and Experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Processing Engineering (or equivalent)
• 5+ years’ experience in chemical operations environment
• Working experience in leading cross-functional teams to achieve continuous improvements and knowledge of lean thinking, six sigma or other continuous improvement methodologies
• Experience with production quality systems
• Proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, and detailed specifications
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Projects, Outlook)
• Communicate effectively in the English and Swahili languages, including following oral and written instructions, in order to communicate with people inside and outside the organization to:
promote efficiencies within compqny technical operations, and maintain a safe working environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree.
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply.