Client Service Officer Jobs at CVPeople Tanzania provides Talent Services in the area of Executive Search and Employer Branding. Our competitive advantage is innovation (thinking outside the box) and our expertise in diversity recruitment with emphasis on Female Leadership Executive Search.
• Managing client relationships through effective communication, problem-solving, and responding to requests.
• Taking client communication briefs and, where required, supporting the Account Planner with drafting creative briefs.
• Presenting and selling creative work.
• Ensuring that project deadlines and budgets are met, communicating and seeking approval of any changes.
• Identifying ways to grow client accounts through new business opportunities.
• Managing work and performance of team members
• Keeping the team and the client up to date with useful knowledge.
• Maintaining accurate records of meetings, decisions, and next actions.
• Working with Finance to limit write-offs, bill clients accurately, chase unpaid invoices, and do reconciliations.
• Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any at-risk customers and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained
• Preparation of different client presentation
• Knowledge of digital advertising channels and related digital tools
• Take a deep dive into the assigned clients’ business needs and objectives.
Knowledge and Experience
• Personable, and able to work effectively with various people.
• Must be good in writing, both English and Swahili
• Organised, with strong attention to detail and time management skills.
• Must have presentation skills
• Effective communicators, both verbally and in writing.
• Persuasive, able to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback.
• Flexible, and able to solve problems.
• Resilient and positive in difficult situations.
• Able to juggle competing demands and accept pressure with equanimity.
• Experience in developing and managing digital marketing programs
• One year of working experience as an account manager
• Two years’ experience in an agency working environment.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree.
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Click here to apply