Stock Controller at M-KOPA March, 2023;- At M-KOPA, We Finance Progress.The scale and impact of our work is massive. M-KOPA is a fast-growing FinTech company offering millions of underbanked customers across Africa access to life-enhancing products and services.
From our roots as the pioneer in pay-as-you-go “PayGo’” solar energy for off-grid homes, we have grown into one of the most advanced connected asset ﬁnancing platforms in the world, empowering a broad range of customers to achieve progress in their lives.Want to know more about M-KOPA? Click this link: About M-KOPAThe main purpose of an M-KOPA stock controller is to serve customers and the sales team by distributing stock and helping customers with repairs.Key Job Functions
- Reporting to M-KOPA stock point from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Saturday
- Stock management: Physical and system stock receipt and issuance; and stocktaking
- Customer service: Log and resolve all customer issues and assist customers in their inquiry
- Branding: Ensure that all posters and marketing materials are visible, and present themselves diligently as the face of M-KOPA Sales
Experience/ Skills & Competencies/ Licences & Certifications/ Education Required
- At least 1 year of experience in customer care or sales, preferably in a phone-selling company
- Front office management is an added advantage
- Computer literate
- College diploma in any field or tertiary training in customer service
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to assembling a diverse, broadly trained staff. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.M-KOPA explicitly prohibits the use of Forced or Child Labour and respects the rights of its employees to agree to terms and conditions of employment voluntarily, without coercion, and freely terminate their employment on appropriate notice. M-KOPA shall ensure that its Employees are of legal working age and shall comply with local laws for youth employment or student work, such as internships or apprenticeships.M-KOPA does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement. This means that we never ask for ‘recruitment fees’, ‘processing fees’, ‘interview fees’, or any other kind of money in exchange for offer letters or interviews at any time during the hiring process.
ᴀᴊɪʀᴀ ɪᴍᴇᴋᴜᴡᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴀᴍᴏᴛᴏ ɴᴀ ᴋɪᴋᴡᴀᴢᴏ ᴋᴡᴀ sɪsɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴏᴛᴏ ᴡᴀ ᴋɪᴍᴀsɪᴋɪɴɪ ʜᴀᴛᴜɴᴀ ᴄʜᴀɪɴ ʏᴀ ᴡᴀᴛᴜ ɴᴀ ɴᴅᴏᴍᴀɴᴀ ᴛᴜɴᴀᴏɴɢᴏᴢᴀ ᴋᴡᴀ ᴋᴜғᴀɴʏᴀ ᴍᴀᴏᴍʙɪ ʟᴀᴋɪɴɪ ᴋᴀᴢɪ ʜᴀᴛᴜᴘᴀᴛɪ sɪᴏ ᴋᴡᴇɴʏᴇ sᴇʀɪᴋᴀʟɪ ᴡᴀʟᴀ ᴛᴀᴀsɪsɪ ʙɪɴᴀғsɪ ᴋᴡᴀɴɪ ᴛᴀᴛɪᴢᴏ ʟᴇᴛᴜ ɴɪ ɴɪɴɪ?