Progress & Reporting Lead Jobs at CCL Global The service holder shall coordinate Planning/Progress measurement/Reporting activities of all Project Packages during the Execution Phase. Additional activities include:
- • As a general manner, to aid the Project Management for all matters related to scheduling, progress, reporting and to manage all these activities in close coordination with future CLIENT’S contractors (EPcm, Construction, Logistics, etc.,)
- • To develop, implement and maintain procedures, means and tools in order to ensure the efficient organization and operation of the progress control and reporting activities across the CLIENT’S project, including to be able to implement and guide on re-measurement activities.
- • To complete as necessary, the Project Work Breakdown Structure with comply with Project needs in terms of progress control and reporting, for all phases of the Project.
- • To update, complete and conduct weekly and monthly reviews of report structures complying with CLIENT’S, partners and authority’s needs.
- • To timely report to the Project Controls Manager, highlighting progress, opportunities, and areas of concern.
- • To gather “Lessons Learnt” related to scheduling, progress control, reporting matters and provider feedback to other CLIENT’S entities, partners and TOTAL organization as required.
- • To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behaviour with regards to H3SE and rules its respective implementation
- • To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behaviour with regards to Ethics and Project “Code of Conduct”
- • To participate in meetings with partners, authorities and other stakeholders as required
- • To carry out any other duties or tasks as may be required by the position
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
The CLIENT’S project includes a 1445km 24in oil export pipeline, 8 above ground facilities, a green field marine terminal with an export jetty and a series of main line block valves and trace heating stations. 150km of feeder lines from Upstream facilities will tie-in to the CLIENT’S project. The Pipeline project will be the largest privately led with Government participation transnational infrastructure project ever undertaken in East African region. The project overall tonnage is estimated at 500,000t of material and equipment.
The context is complex with numerous stakeholders, environmental and societal / local content stakes, three partners, two involved countries new to oil development (Uganda and Tanzania), and the need for project development in accordance with IFC standards to secure the necessary financing.
In the current context of low oil price, the project needs to be developed with low CAPEX & OPEX to support the development economics and enable FID while maintaining the technical quality of the installations, with high H3SE requirements and focus.
• Starting Date: ASAP
• Duration: 1 year (with possible extension)
• Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania with possible missions to Uganda Office and other CLIENT’S sites
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Degree: Engineer (or Master level or equivalent formal education), project management, project planning, from a recognized university
• Experience: experience in oil and gas and/or in project management is a plus • Perfect expertise of excel.
• Ability to work in multi – cultural business environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in English, written and spoken, and able to work in a multi-cultural environment