Painter Blaster Jobs at BESIX Ballast Nedam (BBN) Limited Limited, the CONTRACTOR for the Engineering, procurement and Construction of the Jetty and Load Out Facilities in the Tanga Bay for the East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project, invites application for Painter Blasters.
|Project||EACOP – Jetty & Loading Out Facility|
|Employer||BESIX Ballast Nedam Limited (BBN)|
|Work Location||Tanga Port|
|Position Title||Painter Blaster|
|Reports To:||BBN Ltd. Construction|
|Employment Duration||December 2023 to May 2025|
|Job Type||Full Time|
Purpose and scope of assignment
The ideal candidate will be responsible for applying high-quality paint blasting to steel structures and equipment used in the oil and gas industry. Painter Blaster apply coatings through conventional, airless, and plural spray systems and operate various types of modern equipment to perform paint blasting.
• Preparing surfaces for blasting by water washing, cleaning, grinding and/or other methods
• Setting up blasting machine
• Applying blasting using various methods Manuel blasting and vacuum blasting
• Ensuring all blasting are applied in accordance with relevant industry standards and regulations such as NACE and SSPC
• Holding valid certification from authorized foundations for blasting like (AMPP, NACE, FROSIO)
• Keeping accurate records of blasting applied and materials used
• Communicating with team members and management to ensure smooth operations.
Job qualification, experience, and skills.
Applicant should possess the following.
• Tanzanian citizenship
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Necessary training certificates relating to paints works
• At least 3 years of experience in paint application, preferably in the oil and gas industry
• Knowledge of relevant industry standards such as NACE and SSPC
• Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications
• Familiarity with various painting equipment and techniques (Manuel and Vacuum Blasting, airless etc.)
• Strong attention to detail and quality
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to work in various weather conditions and in confined spaces
• Willingness to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends, as needed.
|Experience in Months||36|
|Level of Education||Associate Degree|
Job application procedure
All Applications should be sent by email to email@example.com (Max. Email & attachment size: 20 MBs) on or before 19th October 2023
NOTICE; NO HIRING AT THE GATE!!!
PLEASE NOTE, if you are not contacted within 2 weeks after this publication, consider your application unsuccessful.