Nafasi za Driver Jobs at CCTTFA is a multilateral agency formed through an Agreement by the five Governments of the Republic of Burundi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), the Republic of Rwanda, the United Republic of Tanzania and the Republic of Uganda. The Central Corridor is the integrated transport multimodal and logistics network that connects CCTTFA Member States to the sea through the port of Dar es Salaam. CCTTFA works with the member states Governments and other Development Partners to improve the efficiency of the transit corridor for smooth facilitation of transit trade.
The CCTTFA is looking for a prospective applicant to fill a vacant position of a driver which need to be filled urgently. The Driver to be hired is expected to be highly professional and competent who meets the below merits per the TORs
- Must be a holder of valid driving license Class Cl;
- Must have completed Form Four or above and fluent in Swahili and English languages (both written spoken);
- Must have successfully completed a course on Advanced Driving from National Institute of Transport and awarded ADVANCED DRIVER’S CERTIFICATE GRADE TWO- VIP;
- Must be a Tanzanian aged between 18 to 40 years;
- Must have proven 10 years or more driving experience in Diplomatic /International organizations, or other reputable institutions, with clean employment record;
- Knowledge of basic motor vehicle mechanics will be an added advantage;
- Must have a proof of a record of driving within Tanzania and East African countries and having not been caused any car accident;
- Must be a person of high integrity, honest, smart, matured and charming with no record of consuming narcotics, alcohol or related sedatives.
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements and consider themselves eligible per the above terms of reference, are invited to submit their application.
The employment will be on contract basis, to be agreed upon along with other terms and conditions of employment.
Please send your application online with your comprehensive signed Curriculum Vitae and copies of academic certificates, so as to reach the address below not later than 31st October 2023 at 16:30 hrs. Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for interview. Those candidates who do not receive the invitation should consider themselves unsuccessful.
To apply please send your applications to:
The Executive Secretary,
Central Corridor TTFA;
E-mail address “email@example.com“