Internal Auditor Jobs at Arusha Cooperative Union Limited is the members of Co-operative Union formed by primary of co-operative societies united together to form the secondary society known as Co-operative Union. Co-operative Union’s are usually formed at the District and Regional Level as required by the Co-operative societies Act No. 6 2013 and rules of 2015.
• Assessing and identifying potential risks that could affect the coop’s objectives, operations, or financial stability.
• Developing an annual audit plan based on the identified risks and priorities.
• Reviewing and assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems in place to mitigate identified risks.
• Ensuring compliance with organizational policies, procedures, laws, and regulations.
• Reviewing financial transactions and records to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with accounting standards and financial reporting requirements.
• Verifying the integrity of financial information and evaluating financial processes.
Key qualifications for the Applicant
• A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a related field is
required. Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA-T)
• 3 years’ experience in Auditing, Accounting, or related fields is often required. Entry-level
positions may accept candidates with minimal experience, while senior roles typically demand several years of relevant experience.
• Strong understanding of audit methodologies, procedures, and techniques.
• The candidate should be at the age of 27 to 40.
|Experience in Months||36|
|Level of Education||Bachelor Degree|
Job application procedure
Documents are needed Qualified candidates should send their applications
attaching detailed CV, certified of copies of academic credentials, reference letters from former employers (all in a single file) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please address your application to addressing to:
Chairperson, Arusha Cooperative Union Ltd. P.O.
Box 7073, Arusha, Tanzania
Closing date for applications Send you applications on or before 9 th November 2023, (Close of Business)
Competitive remuneration and fringe benefits to be offered to the highly qualified candidate