Administrator Jobs at Afritech Greencrops Group LTD (ATGC Group) is a high-tech agricultural enterprise focusing on the crop planting, processing technology, and international trade of cassava, sorghum, soybeans, and other crops, focusing on green agricultural technology and sustainable development in Africa. Office location: Mikocheni(near regency park hotel),Dar es salaam
Administrator Jobs at Afritech Greencrops Group LTD
- Supporting company leadership and supervising administrative department
activities for staff members.
- Greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, delivering mail, answering emails and
phone calls, and data entry.
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that
activities are properly arranged with no conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, presentation materials, and
facilities for meetings.
- Entering and updating company, employee, and client records.
- Ordering, storing and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Directing, reviewing, and optimizing office operations to increase accuracy,
productivity, and efficiency and reduce costs.
- Providing basic bookkeeping services.
- ABOVE 23YEARS OLD ,BELOW 35 YEARS OLD
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Degree in business administration or a relevant field is preferred.
- At 1 year's experience in administrative services or related fields.
- Additional education, certifications, or experience is advantageous.
- Understanding of accounting principles and bookkeeping software may be required.
- Familiarity with office technology and equipment, including computers, fax machines, scanners, printers, phone systems, etc
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, organized approach to multitasking.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance, courteous manner, and clear, friendly phone voice.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV and Application letter to the Following Email Adress: email@example.com