Nafasi za kazi ShuleSoft Visual Designer
Visual Designer Jobs at ShuleSoft
CORE JOB DESCRIPTION
ShuleSoft Limited is a multinational-focused Software Company focusing to build products and services that impact Multiple Sectors starting with the Education Sector. The focus of ShuleSoft Limited is to expand in multiple countries and create a positive impact in the education space.
Our Vision is to Empower educational institutions with the right tools to enhance both financial and academic performance
Slogan: Making Effectiveness Possible
At ShuleSoft Visual Designer is the leading forefront of our creative process and innovation, thus, we’re looking for a detail-oriented person with superior visual design skills and experience, along with a portfolio that proves it. ShuleSoft Visual designer is both a partial marketing and technical guru, who create branding projects from the ground up, frequently engaged in designing digital resources (e.g. social media adverts, banners, flyers, logo, profiles, video editing, multimedia design, etc), as well as design UX/UI for our mobile apps, websites, and web applications.
As our visual designer, you play a critical role in communicating the company brand via compelling visuals. You will use your knowledge, expertise, and skills to help our users successfully identify our brand and become comfortable to adopt our innovation with effective product UX/UI. Your strength will help the organization grow and reach its targets of servicing thousands of customers in Tanzania and outside Tanzania.
- Develop graphics for company illustrations, logos, websites, social media graphics, posters, flyers, brochures, and other marketing materials as needed
- Build efficient and reusable cross-platform UI templates to be used for web and mobile applications
- Optimizing existing designs and layouts of mobile apps and web applications for the best front-end design with high easiness of use (improve UI and UX).
- Closely collaborate with IT and business teams to solve complex issues, like interaction models and data visualization
- Maintain company websites and add web pages to reflect the company’s current operations
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in graphic design, visual arts, or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience as a visual designer, or similar.
- A complete portfolio of visual design examples.
- Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite’s InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Certificate in Project Management
- Certificate in any creative design from any reputable organization
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal communications
- Creative in nature, with an ability to visualize the object of a project and determine the steps and processes to bring them to life
- Analytical mindset
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.