Underground Mining Transition Manager at AUMS January 2023, ajira mpya, nafasi za kazi, ajira mpya AUMS, nafasi za kazi AUMS, AUMS vacancy, AUMS careers, AUMS jobs
Underground Mining Transition Manager at AUMS January 2023
African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) is an international leader in mechanised hard rock underground mining. AUMS is part of Perenti (Formerly the Ausdrill Group), an ASX 200 company and Australia’s second largest integrated mining services provider.
We are a global leader in hard rock underground mining; together with Barminco we operate across Africa in Tanzania, Ghana, Botswana and Burkina Faso. Other international operations are in Australia and Canada. We are driven by the continued success at our operations and exceeding our client’s expectations – both in terms of safety and performance.
The collective talent and expertise of our workforce is the key to our success are seeking talented people to join our business. We seek to build teams who are loyal and committed to our company values and dedicated to helping our clients.
In return, we provide state of the art facilities, equipment and technology. We look forward to receiving your application for the following position.
Underground Mining Transition Manager Geita Gold Mine, Geita
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will manage and coordinate the information gathering process from the relevant AUMS departments covering Human Resources, Maintenance, Supply Chain and Asset Management.
- The position will be responsible for the development and implementation of underground mining transition plans for both current and future AUMS mining operations in Tanzania. The successful candidate will therefore be responsible for high level communications and liaison with the client, generating and disseminating progress reports to management on a regular basis. Noting this the candidate must have experience working with a minimum of two tier one underground mining projects
- The position will be responsible for the maintenance of the capital asset register of the various operational areas ensuring it is always current. The candidate must demonstrate experience in managing a capital asset register of at least USD100 million.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the procurement, warehousing, domestic and international logistics functions supporting underground mining operations and the utilization of ERP systems such as SAP, Pronto, Oracle JD Edwards.
- The position requires an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the requirements and activities involved in the transition of underground mining operations from mining contractor to owner miner operational models.
- The position requires a full understanding of the Perenti certified ISO management systems.
- The position requires a minimum of five years’ experience working in at least three geographies ideally spanning across Africa and Australia
- Fully conversant with underground mining equipment, technology and infrastructure required to facilitate high speed underground mining.
How to Apply:
If you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your interest and encourage you to apply.
Only applications with a current Resume attached will be considered for employment. Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application letters should reach the above on or before 5th February 2023,1800hrs.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! AUMS (T) Limited does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately by calling +255 682 660123 or+255 682 660 256 or+255 682 660 893.