ASSISTANT LECTURER (SOCIAL WORK) – 1 POST
Bulyanhulu Gold Mine, HV Electrician
The university of Dodoma currently has seven colleges: College of Earth Science, College of Natural and Mathematical Sciences, College of Informatics and Virtual Education, College of Education, College of Humanities and Social Sciences, College of Health and Allied Science and College of Business studies and Law, in recently there was also establishment of newly academic institute within college of humanities and social science UDOM named institute of Development studies(IDS) charged with responsibility of strengthening professionals within the field of Development studies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To undergo an induction course in pedagogic skills for those who had none before;
- To carry out lectures, conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals for undergraduate programmes;
- To prepare and present case studies;
- To conduct and publish/disseminate research results;
- To recognize students having difficulties, intervene and provide help and support;
- To participate in consultancies and community services under supervision;
- To attend workshops, conferences and symposia; and
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the relevant authorities
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree in Social Work with at least a GPA of 4.0 out of 5 and a Minimum GPA of 3.8 out of 5 in the First Degree in Bachelor of Social Work.
REMUNERATION: PUTS 2.1