ASSISTANT LECTURER (MINING ENGINEERING) – 2 POST
The University of Dodoma was formally established in March 2007 following the signing of the Charter by the President of the United Republic of Tanzania Jakaya Kikwete. The first academic programmes commenced September 2007.
- To undergo an induction course in pedagogic skills for those who had none before;
- To carry out lectures, conduct tutorials, seminars and practicals for undergraduate programmes;
- To prepare and present case studies;
- To conduct and publish/disseminate research results;
- To recognize students having difficulties, intervene and provide help and support;
- To participate in consultancies and community services under supervision;
- To attend workshops, conferences and symposia; and
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the relevant authorities.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree either in Mining Engineering or Mineral Processing Engineering with at least a GPA of 4.0 out of 5 and a Minimum GPA of 3.8 out of 5 in the First Degree either in Mining Engineering or Mineral Processing Engineering.
REMUNERATION: PUTS 2.1