Category Manager – Shop at Total Energies August 2023, Total Energies Jobs, Analytical skills and ability to see the overall picture. Concern for economic performance. Good interpersonal and strong negotiation skills, Total Energies Jobs
Total Energies Jobs
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum) At least 2 years relevant experience in a FMCG environment or Hospitality Industry with knowledge of the Network Good Overall Marketing + Sales Knowledge. Basic knowledge of Accounting Working knowledge of computer applications like; Excel Spreadsheets, MS Word, Power point Autonomy, Organization (Ability to priorities work), training skills. Innovative, Creative and eye for detail. Analytical skills and ability to see the overall picture. Concern for economic performance. Good interpersonal and strong negotiation skills.
Working closely with the SFS Manager, in collaboration with the SFS team (field merchandiser) & Retail Territory Managers, the Shop Category Manager prospects and oversees all projects in the shop category and services to optimize turnover, rent and margins and ensures the observance of the HSEQ, hygiene and food safety and SFS policy and standards He /She is responsible for defining the strategy on short, medium and long term of his/her category..
- In close coordination with the field team, ensure that HSEQ & HACCP norms and regulations are fully adhered to and implemented by all partners.
- Participate in investigations following incidents (consumer complaints, microbiological and audits)
- Ensure the integration of food safety requirement into contracts with supplier and contractors
- Participate in the periodic assessment of suppliers and contractors regarding the food safety.
- Development of business proposals and plans for introduction of new food concepts, services and innovations in line with defined strategy.
- Implements the annual promotional calendar as agreed with 3rd parties and dealers and Analyses promotions effectiveness and impact on sales.
- Identify and propose to management added value Services and develop partnership for their implementation by I nitiating, validating and implementing new businesses into the network
- Find opportunities for partnerships i.e. food, space rental or franchise in order to give credibility to our food offer and to increase the skills of local teams.
- Project Management: Oversees all QSR/food and service category projects with key stakeholders (food chains, dealers, TUL project teams) for revenue optimization and conformity with the technical, HSEQ and image standards
- Responsible for actualizing the budget objectives in form of commission or fees from partners / dealers.
- Responsible for enforcing the agreed operating terms as per the agreement between the partner and the company.
- Raise invoices in relation to third parties as per invoicing schedule & ensure that invoices raised are paid as per agreed terms
Context & Environnement
The SFS revenue is becoming a major source for improving the Network’s results. Highly competitive environment –Increasing activity by the other Marketers and other parallel markets. The strategic partnership business is an important source of income as well as a way to create customer satisfaction and loyalty Expert in the food environment, he develops his knowledge of how the market works and the competition. Total Energies Jobs