Ajira Portal Login – portal.ajira.go.tz Ajira Portal Login – Ajira Portal Login – portal.ajira.go.tz Ajira Portal Login – portal.ajira.go.tz Vacancies an If you’ve been wishing to sign into the Ajira Portal to view the most recent job openings and perhaps submit an application,
Ajira Portal Login and How to Apply for Jobs
you can do so now. You’ve come to the right place, as we’ve included all you need to know about the Ajira Portal on this page. Including instructions on how to apply for a job via this platform. So, take a moment to unwind and read the information on this page to learn more about the positions on the portal.ajira.go.tz, the call for interviews, the registration process, Tanzania, and much more.
Brief Detail About the Ajira Portal Tanzania
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with the status of an independent Department. Established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
However, the Ajira Portal is very essential to the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat, because the website is used in the facilitation of recruitment. To clarify, the President’s Office, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat makes good use of this portal.ajira.go.tz vacancies to publish the latest job opportunities and receive applications/registrations from suitably qualified persons in Tanzania. And also employ the Applicants to fill the job vacancies.
Ajira portal to log in – Login Page
Those that want to quickly create an account at the Ajira portal or login to their already existing Account at the Ajira website should visit this webpage: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/user/auth/login >HERE or HERE. Ajira Portal Login and How to Apply for Jobs
Documents You Should Have Before Creating Your Account
- You will be needing a Digital Passport Photograph
- Secondly, you will have to scan your academic and professional certificates.
- Also, make sure you have a scanned copy of your birth certificate.
Portal.ajira.go.tz vacancies – How to Apply for a Government Job PSRS – Ajira portal.
Interested persons that want to apply for Government of Tanzania vacancies through the Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) – Ajira portal. Should follow the procedure that we have added below to successfully apply for jobs at the portal.ajira.go.tz. Ajira Portal Login and How to Apply for Jobs
The first thing you should do in other to apply to fill the job vacancies in Tanzania, that have been published on this Government portal. Visit the webpage that contains the latest job vacancies here: http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/advert/index.
Also, anyone that would like to Apply for a Job at this portal by Categories. Should proceed to the Homepage HERE. Where you will see the Portal.ajira.go.tz vacancies by Categories and apply online.
- Firstly, fresh Applicants will have to create a profile on the Ajira portal registration page. Before proceeding with a job application.
- The next step is to sign into the Ajira portal, complete your profile, and upload your resume and certificates.
- Thirdly, find a perfect job that suits you on the page which contains the latest jobs for ajira portal recruitment HERE.
- Select any job you like, so you can see the full details of the vacancy which normally include the requirements for that particular job and more.
- Go through the required qualifications, in other to be sure if you qualify for the job.
- Prepare your application and proceed with the registration.
- Lastly, make sure you crosscheck your application very well before submitting it.
Ajira Portal Login – portal.ajira.go.tz Vacancies and How to Apply for Jobs
General Recruitment/Registration Requirements
Candidates that want to go through their registration process at portal.ajira.go.tz and also apply for jobs. Should go through these general recruitment requirements before proceeding to register and apply for jobs online.
- First of all, only the Citizens of Tanzania are not above 45 years old. Should proceed to do the Ajira portal registration.
- Interested persons must attach their CV’s which will clearly state their personal and contact details.
- Thirdly, you should be willing to upload scanned copies of your credentials to the Ajira Government website.
- There are various jobs from different Government establishments on this portal. Also, these jobs have unique academic and other requirements for each job. So be sure of finding a job that suits your qualification and apply online.
- Those that have computer training certificates and other relevant credentials, should also attach them.
- Further, the Application letters that will be submitted to the Ajira portal, should only be written in English or Swahili languages.
- Interested persons with any form of disability should ensure they indicate.
Ajira Portal Call for Interview
It’s important you know that the Ajira Portal always call for an interview, so it’s very important you prepare yourself for the interview. Because it’s an important part of the recruitment process.Ajira Portal Login and How to Apply for Jobs
So, Applicants that would like to start preparing for their interviews ahead of time. And would like to see guidelines on how to prepare. Should proceed to the “How to Prepare for an Interview” webpage HERE. So, you will see the documents that you are made to bring to the interview venue. Plus, how you should dress for the Ajira interview.
Finally, we hope that we were able to address all of your concerns regarding the registration process and prerequisites. Additionally, with this website, you might find an excellent government job in Tanzania. Please use the comment box to express your ideas and, if necessary, to ask further questions. Ajira Portal Login – portal.ajira.go.tz Vacancies and How to Apply for Jobs