Territory Manager at Puma Energy June 2023- Tanzania Jobs AJIRA Nafasi za kazi Puma Energy June 2023, Territory Manager at Puma Energy June 2023 Puma Energy Tanzania Dar es Salaam June 2023
Puma Energy is a leading global energy business which supplies, stores and distributes petroleum products in 48 countries across six continents. Founded in 1997, Puma Energy has its headquarters in Singapore and Geneva and employs over 8,000 people globally with regional hubs in South Africa, Puerto Rico, Australia and Estonia and have recently setup a Global Delivery Center in Mumbai, India.
Nafasi za kazi Puma Energy June 2023-Territory Manager
The purpose of this position is to provide direct support to the Retail sales manager in the ongoing development of the retail network to ensure that the department is able to achieve its planned company targets.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
Manage and ensure that retail sites under your assigned territory are operated as per ruling Puma Retail operating manuals and signed Retail Dealership agreements. Communicate with retail sites, complete and maintain accurate daily retail site stock position for ordering purpose and follow up as necessary to ensure smooth daily site deliveries. Compiles regular and on demand weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual retail sales reports for Retail Sales Manager review. Analyzes the retail monthly sales results and make frontline assessment of site performance and use this information to offer guidance to the sales manager for strategy review. Ensure the planned sales volumes set for Fuel, Lubricants, Shops & other non-fuel site incomes are achieved by retail sites under your assigned territory.
Manager review. Also acts as a resource of ideas to dealers on how to promote customer service and site sales Carry out monthly retail site fuel stock reconciliations for assigned territory and submit reports to Retail sales manager Conduct monthly retail site visits for assigned territory to ensure standards for quality, customer service and HSSE are met and complete the necessary monthly site inspection forms. Managing Puma Shops (both Super 7 & shop express) & other non-fuel site services in terms of merchandising, customer service and HSSE. Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current clients and potential client’s relationships.
- Participate in department & site meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items. Nafasi za kazi Puma Energy June 2023
- Demonstrate technical customer service skills and direct, motivate, and monitor the retail network team to achieve the desired company goals.
- Coordinate and analyzing statistics or other data (e.g., Mystery motorist) to determine the level of customer service the network is providing.
- Perform professional presentation or demonstrations of company products/services while on retail sites.
- Actively carry company flag for all HSE issues in retail as per Puma operating guidelines and be committed to the highest standards of operational excellence and HSE.
- Arranging and Coordinate marketing campaigns and Promotional events (e.g. Lubricant Golden dipstick) and assessing the results of such promotions and or marketing campaigns to determine economic effectiveness
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to Retail sales manager.
Leading and supervising a team of customer service staff (Retail task force) and ensure they provide the required retail onsite training to improve forecourt customer service standards. Coordinate activities of retail department such as dealers and or their staff meetings, conferences and other similar functions Investigating and solving customers’ problems on retail sites, which may be complex or long-standing that have been passed on by customers. Timely follow up site maintenance action points with engineering team and continuously updating retail sites on maintenance status.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- Customer focus
- Influencing others
- Providing consultation and Problem solving
- Training and presenting information.
- Accountability and dependability
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Ethics and Integrity
RECOMMENDED: Content Manager–Social Media Platforms June 2023
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and travel.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients.
- Be able to utilize computer and software applications
- Be diligent and trustworthy