The Bagamoyo Arts and Cultural Institute (Taasisi ya Sanaa na Utamaduni Bagamoyo, TaSUBa) is a semi-autonomous governmental organisation in Bagamoyo, Tanzania, for training, research and consultancy services in arts and culture. It was established by The United Republic of Tanzania to “encourage the development of Tanzanian arts and Culture, to promote their use as a record of contemporary life and manners, to promote education about film, television and the moving image generally, and their impact on society”
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To teach up to NTA level 4 and may assist teaching in higher NTA levels;
- To prepare learning resources for practical exercise;
- To assist in carrying out consultancy and community services;
- To assist in conducting practical exercises for students in the Department under close supervision up to level 5;
- To carry out consultancy and service job assignments under close supervision; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by his/her supervisor.
Ordinary Diploma (NTA level 6 or equivalent) in Music and Sound Production fromrecognized institute with minimum GPA of 3.5.