TANZANIA RED CROSS SOCIETY
The Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) is a voluntary humanitarian organization established as an independent National Society (NS) by the Act of Parliament No. 71 of December 1962 and amended by the Parliament of Tanzania in 2019. Tanzania Red Cross Society was recognised and admitted to the membership of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC) in 1963. The TRCS Headquarters office is located in Dar es Salaam.
TRCS is now the largest and most dependable national partner in delivering humanitarian services in Tanzania. The TRCS has an active network in all regions of Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar. Around 40% are women out of more than 35,000 active volunteers. Most importantly, because of its credibility, TRCS receives supports from a broad range of partners, including the IFRC, the ICRC, the American
Red Cross, the Spanish Red Cross, the Belgian Red Cross-Flanders, the French Red Cross, the Italian Red Cross, the Chinese Red Cross and the Korean Red Cross. Other partners are ENABEL, UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNFPA, the EU, USAID, CDC, BPRM and Pathfinder International. Tanzania Red Cross Society is looking for dynamic persons to fill the below vacancies.
DRIVER (2 POSITIONS)
Duty Station: MBEYA & ZANZIBAR
Reports to: Wash Project Manager
Age Limit: Not above 45 years
- To maintain logbooks.
- To ensure safety of passenger (s) during driving
- To ensure safe-keeping of the vehicle and its
- To maintain disciplined behavior, smartness and proper conduct in rendering
- To maintain cleanliness of the vehicle and vi. To undertake minor repairs when necessary.
- To keep record of movement of
- To advice on vehicle maintenance schedules. To verify repairs undertaken on vehicles.
- To check validity of insurance, paying fees, etc and reports the same to the WASH Manager for necessary
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned.
- Valid Driving License Class C
- Motor Vehicle Mechanics or Auto-Electricity experience is required
- Driving experience of at least THREE (3) years- for Executive Officers
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and updated CV through online form (Copy the following link and paste it on your browser) forms.gle/MEYp9xw9qsBDR1qN7 clearly fill in the form indicating the role applied for not later than August 30th ,2021. (Only short listed candidates will be notified).
TANZANIA REDCROSS SOCIETY VOLUNTEERS AND MEMBERS ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process also we use our official email with extension of (@trcs.or.tz) not Gmail, yahoo any other email.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through Organizational Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY