Job Vacancies at Hitachi Energy
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Sourcing) Job Vacancies at Hitachi Energy
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
This is a Talent Acquisition Specialist (Sourcing) role reporting in to Country Talent Acquisition Lead. You will be responsible for supporting the development of expert services within the Country, while developing and retaining a skilled workforce in line with Global and business strategies. You will be playing a vital role in the Talent Acquisition function, partnering with the business and HR leaders to provide technical expertise and solutions to current and future challenges.
- Delivering the talent acquisition processes required to implement global talent strategies on a local level, working with HR Business Partners (HRBPs) and line managers to gain insight into the business talent needs and challenges.
- Managing the Talent Sourcing in recruitment process: planning recruitment campaigns, identifying and working on sourcing solutions and working very closely with talent partner
- Responsible for actively sourcing, building and maintaining network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts assessment of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Identifying, initiating and managing multiple recruiting campaign, programs on social media plat-forms.
- Liaising with external recruitment firms for specific positions as required, ensuring that they have been provided with appropriate job briefs, and are providing candidates who fulfilling the requirements.
- Identifying areas for improvement in current practices, processes, and policies, then contributing to the design, development, and implementation of new talent solutions.
- Ensuring personal and organizational compliance with local legislation and HR policies, GDPR and any other data privacy requirements, and adherence to OHS and compliance standards.
- A Bachelor or master’s degree, with 4-6 years of professional HR experience in a high performing global organization- preferred in manufacturing / automation /EPC industry.
- Relevant work experience in full recruiting lifecycle including job briefing, active sourcing, developing recruitment plan, candidate outreach, offer and close.
- Demonstrated success with various recruiting strategies, techniques, and platforms, including the use of digital and social media.
- Strong end-to-end process thinking with experience in managing multiple projects.
- Proven ability to lead, consult, and influence others while maintaining a focus on customer service.
- Fluency in English with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-driven, resilient, energetic, enthusiastic and inclusive; creating or responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs.