Information Technology Specialist internship job at Computer Centre Tanzania Ltd
Information Technology Specialist internship job at Computer Centre Tanzania Ltd 2023, We are honored to be a part of the Bharwani Group Conglomerate. We translate opportunities into better solutions and growth through our offices in Africa and the Middle East. Our core group includes companies such as Red Dot, Liquid Telecom, and Tanzania Printing Service, to name a few.
We have been successful in anchoring our ship in the enterprise sector while branching out into a number of data centers and software services over the course of three decades. We are inspired and motivated to provide business transformation because of the unrivaled competency that we have been able to deliver since our inception.
Description: ICT INTERN
ICT Intern Profile
Responsible for requirements gathering and designing applications-based technical solutions to solve CCTZ customer business problems, which includes defining, analyzing, and documenting software and system requirements. The primary objective is to help business units implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of software projects, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying hardware/software solutions and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Quick learner, Inquisitive, and investigative.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues and Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers and quickly getting to the root of their problems.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Supporting the rollout of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation and managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Must be excited and passionate about technology.
- Team interactions & Soft Skills as well as Excellent Logical & analytical skills
- Minimum of an advanced diploma or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent degree from a reputable academic institution.
- Possession of a relevant recognized ICT professional certification will
- Be an added advantage.
- Excellent Communications skills are written/verbal.
- Excellent Logical & analytical Skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
please send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category: Computer/ IT jobs in Tanzania|
|Job Type: Internship|
|Deadline of this Job: 10 March 2023|
|Duty Station: Dar es Salaam|
|No of Jobs: 1|
|Start Publishing: 24-02-2023|
|Stop Publishing (Put date of 2030): 23-02-2077|