Sibanye-Stillwater is offering Internship programmes to UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES who have obtained a tertiary qualification
Sibanye Stillwater Graduate Environmental Programme Advert
- Location: South Africa, Gauteng
- Closing Date: Thursday, 10 February 2022 – 12:00
- Company: Sibanye Stillwater
- Position: Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering
Beneficiaries of the internship programme will receive a 2 year fixed-term employment contract to obtain post-graduate experience on one of the following Technical Departments.
- Environmental Engineering (Ventilation)
- Have a relevant Degree (or higher) when applying for this Internship programme.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre.
- Advantageous – Blasting Certificate (Permanent)
How to Apply to Sibanye Stillwater
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae and cover letter Certified Copies of ID and relevant qualifications
- Complete Academic Record
- By submitting your CV, applicants are consenting to the Company’s assessment and interview process.