Service Quality Specialist Vacancies at InDrive 2023
About the job
inDrive is an international multiapp headquartered in Mountain View, CA. Our ride-hailing user base exceeds 150M users in more than 700+ cities in 47 countries. And our eNPS rate reaches 65,5%! This is twice and even three times higher than companies usually have, including our competitors.
What will you do?
- High-quality and prompt resolution of incidents (conflicts situations, cases of sexual harassment, criminal incidents)
- Processing incoming requests from users in the admin panel (reviews and key words in appeals)
- Data collection for incident analysis
- Suggestions for improving the quality of incident resolution and their reduction
What we expect from you:
- Competent oral, written speech (English and Swahili)
- High stress resistance and responsibility
- Fast learner
- Kindness and courtesy
- Initiative and ability to get things done
- Ability to work with a large amount of information, in multitasking mode
We offer you all the conditions for professional and personal growth with a rapidly growing tech company.
Your resume will be considered within 21 calendar days from the date it was received. If your experience meets the requirements of our company, we will contact you.
If you receive no feedback it means that currently there are no suitable vacancies for you.
We are waiting for CVs from the strong candidates and recommendations by mail: