Senior Relationship Manager Government Business Jobs at NMB Bank, is a commercial bank in Tanzania. It is licensed by the Bank of Tanzania, the central bank and national banking regulator.
Senior Relationship Manager Government Business Jobs at NMB Bank
To contribute to Government Business’ growth and profitability with extensive focus on Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar (RGoZ) business development activities for new and existing clients.
- Support the unit’s growth and profitability through effective development of new businesses with Revolutionary Government of Zanzibar (RGoZ) for both Unguja & Pemba.
- Work closely with other Business Units in driving RGoZ business penetration strategy with focus in recruiting new accounts and key projects deals and offer needed financial solutions (Payment and collection solutions) also align with internal stakeholders for execution of plans.
- Support the preparation of winning responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs), develop pricing proposals in conjunction with RFP responses and obtaining approval prior to delivery.
- Upkeep the development of long-term Government Business penetration plans to Zanzibar.
- Provide specialist advice to RGoZ Officers, MDAs, Councils and other parties hence contribute to long term business penetration and retention plans.
- Take lead in marketing intelligence as well as advising the Senior Manager on various ongoing and upcoming RGoZ development projects.
- Manage a portfolio of existing Government Business relationships providing consultative solutions of products and services to meet customer’s needs; enhance and expand banking relationships and conduct annual reviews.
- Actively support the Senior Manager Government Business in drawing up Zanzibar business initiatives to support strategy in line with the banks’ strategy to Zanzibar (MTP).
- Support Cluster Manager – Zanzibar on issues that need Government Business/HQ support.
- Any other duties that will be assigned by the Line Manager from time to time.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Banking Business, Relationship Management, Banking Operations and Government Operations
- In-depth understanding of Government (RGoZ) transactions/projects, banking industry or sector trends.
- Understanding of the Zanzibar business environment
- Sales Negotiation Skills, Financial analytical skills, Relationship Management on Government and Key Stakeholders, Strong sales skills
- Building Partnerships, building a successful Team, Communication, Formal Presentation, Leading through Vision & Values, Persuasiveness and People Management Skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Banking, Finance, Business Administration, or any other relevant studies from a recognized higher learning institution
- At least 5 years’ experience in Corporate Relationship Management role in Banking and/or financial institution with a good track record of transactions management/investment sales to Government Agencies/corporate clients.
- Experience in handling sensitive client’s portfolio.
NMB Bank Plc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and achieving a gender balanced workforce.
Female candidates and people living with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Job closing date : 31-Aug-2023