Senior Application Developer job at Elsewedy Electric February 2023, A global leader that has evolved from a local manufacturer of electrical products into an integrated infrastructure solutions provider; with over 17,000 employees and more than USD 3.8 billion market capitalization.
Senior Application Developer job at Elsewedy Electric February 2023
We Operate in five key business sectors: Wire, Cable & Accessories, Electrical Products, Engineering & Construction, Digital Solutions, and Infrastructure Investments. With a strong presence in 19 different countries, 31 production facilities spread across African and Asian countries including Egypt, Algeria, KSA, Qatar, Indonesia, Pakistan, and Tanzania.
We export a wide range of high-end products to over 110 countries worldwide. At the heart of our approach is an all-in-one integrated Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) service, enabling us to deliver the most complex turnkey projects on time and with the highest efficiency.
A vital part of our mission is ensuring that the communities where we operate develop and flourish. We work to facilitate the global transition toward a sustainable energy future, whereby we established green energy projects and smart cities across Africa, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe.
In alignment with our 2030 sustainability strategy, we aim to extend and enhance our positive impact, provide energy services to a growing customer base, and drive decarbonization, digitalization, and sustainable transition in Egypt and beyond.
Our growth has been driven by hiring talents and empowering businesses and communities where we operate. We enable customers to digitize and meet the challenges of an ever-changing world. Our extensive range of digital solutions allows them to become smarter, faster, and more agile.
We are committed to doing our best to serve our customers while caring for the environment. We aim to use our knowledge of our environmental impact to better develop more sustainable business scenarios and evaluate our future policies.
Position: Senior Application Developer
Work Environment: Office & Factory
Creating, maintaining and implementing applications to support the business needs.
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets, completing programming using languages and software products, designing and conducting tests.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting, studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Document current/new application with the Oracle methodology of documentation (OUM).
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Creativity is needed to help invent new ways of approaching problems and developing innovative applications.
Qualification & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a relevant discipline
- 3 to 5 years of experience Solid Knowledge of C#, Java, ASP.NET, Mobile Applications development tools, Oracle development tools
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organizations skills
- Good Command of English & Swahili
- Solid Knowledge of C:-, Java, ASP.NET, Mobile Applications development tools, Oracle development tools
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure Interested and Qualified,