Ajira Mpya Sales Supervisor Jobs at Mbagala Kyosk
Sales Supervisor Jobs at Mbagala Kyosk
We are looking for a talented person to join our Sales team as a supervisor. Reporting to the Area Commercial Manager, you will be managing a team of field-based sales agents. You will be required to monitor the performance of each person in your team and send daily reports to the Area Commercial Manager. You will support in training and hiring of your team from time to time.
- Establish relationships with new customers through recruiting and onboarding;
- Maintain and grow relationships with existing customers;
- Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service;
- Identify and respond to client needs;
- Keep a high level of knowledge about existing products and services, and learn about new products and services as they come in;
- Follow up on customer orders as necessary;
- Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly;
- Meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants while managing of the whole Value Chain with courtesy and Finesse to deliver results;
- Responsible for 100% Revenue target allocated to individual.
- Diploma in sales, marketing or any relevant field;
- Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Superior interpersonal skills;
- Ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Good familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications;
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in field sales with a least 1 year experience managing a team;
- Strong knowledge of retail industry standards;
- Confident and charismatic approach to people.
About the Company:
Export Trading Group is the largest agricultural-commodity supply chain company in East and Southern Africa. The Company originates (buys) crops at farm gate “up country” in over 25 African countries, aggregates and processes them in a network of proprietary facilities and exports them internationally. Using this infrastructure in reverse, the Company imports fertilizer and rice, breaks bulk and processes them, and distributes them to smallholders.
ETG Digital Platforms (Kyosk) is building the future of the retail of everyday essentials and access to financial services in Africa, starting from Kenya. Kyosk Digital Services limited is a tech-led platform that connects informal retailers who retail in kiosks and other similar retail outlets directly to fast-moving consumer goods companies (FMCGs) by communicating demand from retail outlets directly to FMCGs and their distributors and managing the delivery of the goods to the kiosks.
Our digital ordering and delivery platform – Kyosk, ensures that these retail outlets get access to stock at competitive prices and have them delivered directly to them. FMCGs find the traditional distribution chain to be inadequate as well, making it expensive for them to serve kiosk-type retail outlets, leading to high incidences of product stock-outs and lost sales opportunities. By providing FMCGs with good data visibility, we solve this major problem of theirs.
If you want to become a business leader in the emerging digital technology space and join a rapidly growing company of passionate and determined individuals with a singular will to win, Kyosk Digital is the organization for you.
Also Read: Job Opportunity at Mbagala Kyosk