Sales Specialist – High Voltage Products – (Re- advertised) job at Hitachi
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You as a Sales Specialist – High Voltage Products will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. You will be generating high voltage sales opportunities and securing profitable sales within the designated area(s). Focusing on installed base penetration (IB) and sell the entire High Voltage product portfolio in collaboration with other Hitachi Energy business units. Building long term customer relationships and ensure immediate response to specific customer needs and issues.
- Proactively sales of HV product and service portfolios – GIS, AIS, Power Quality Products, Cable Accessories, Service, extensions and retrofit solutions in Southern Africa.
- Adequately knowledge in HV product and services, condition monitoring solutions and extension & retrofit solutions. Proactively and reactive sales of High Voltage portfolios.
- Planning daily activities, developing and maintaining customer relations and managing customer accounts, developing, implementing, and following up on strategic sales plans.
- Establishing effective business relations with sales executives, management, and technical team members. Preparing periodic sales reports, forecasts and market plans.
- Monitoring and evaluating on market activities and trends. Meeting with personal sales targets as planned.
- Coordinating with Service Manager and Market Manager to decide on pricing strategies. Negotiating and securing contracts. Exploring further market opportunities from both existing customer and potential customers.
- Engaging with customers to learn and understand the drivers influencing their specification. Work out ideas on how to influence customer buying criteria.
- Supervising distribution and archiving of documentation issued to customers as part of tendering and contract negotiations. Maintaining project pipeline and ordering forecasts using Hitachi Energy tools.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with customers, understanding their needs and providing specialist support and solutions.
- Recommending customer for immediate and future service and product requirements, provide feedback to Market Manager. Acting as representative of the OEM during interaction with the customer and preparing the tools, equipment and parts needed for a service job and understand the scope of the job to be performed.
- Acting as voice of customer back into internal engineering and quality functions. Effectively managing multifunctional interfaces – internal, feeder factories, service department, customers and sub suppliers.
- Ability to show personal leadership & maintain a teamwork environment to deliver assignments. Strong self-disciplined approach to ensure quality and accuracy of delivery.
- Updating installed base in ServIS (the approved service database) with the changes made at site.
- Establishing long-term customer relationships by understanding customer requirements and applicable regulations, respond immediately to issues and demonstrate in-depth technical service product or solutions knowledge to promote product Life Cycle Management.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 5-7 years of experience in sales, preferably in High Voltage products and service. Previous experience in manufactural companies is an added advantage.
- Proven technically, analytical, proactive & innovative, solution & target and teamwork oriented.
- Knowledge in High Voltage products is preferred.
- Ability to network and build relationships both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply
|Job Category||Sales jobs in Tanzania|
|Deadline of this Job||10 March 2023|
|Duty Station||Dar es Salaam|
|No of Jobs||1|
|Stop Publishing (Put date of 2030)||24-02-2090|