Sales Consultant at Rentokil Initial Tanzania February 2023
Sales Consultant at Rentokil Initial Tanzania February 2023, Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at Rentokil Initial Tanzania, 2023 Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
Sales Consultant at Rentokil Initial – Tanzania
Rentokil Initial provides services that protect people and enhance lives.
Also Read: Procurement Officer Job opportunities at pathfinder International
Rentokil Initial is a Global services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. The Company is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation as it strives to protect people and enhance lives, by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology, and affording our employees Opportunities for Growth and Development
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers.
- Visit potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the Company.
- Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and present quotations in a most articulate manner.
- Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region.
- Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial than what competition offers.
- Mediate the price increase process with the clients.
- Undertake debt collection and maintain your customers within agreed credit terms.
- Meet the desired and agreed sales target on monthly basis.
Recommended: Volunteer jobs vacancies at Catchafire February 2023
- Maintain and manage a healthy sales pipeline and meet the calls per day target.
- Take charge of the improvement and achievement of agreed client retention rate by building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Carry out account management for allocated customers in line with procedure and best practice.
- Monitor the day-to-day commercial performance of each account within your territory.
- Support the tendering teams with customer surveying and quotation process.
- Actively support the conversion of sales leads
- Partake in and support marketing activities in line with strategy.
- Create and maintain a customer database by keeping complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints etc.
- Daily liaison with other members of the service teams to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service.
- Note and advise management on market intelligence including activity by competitors to ensure company services and products remain readily available and preferred by customers.
- Sales Consultant (Zanzibar) Job Vacancy at Rentokil Initial – Tanzania
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/Marketing/Business Administration or related field will be an advantage.
- Preferred Three years of experience in selling services and products and managing people.
- Driving skills and possessing a valid driving license are mandatory.
- Basic Salary
- Sales Commission
- Medical Aid
How to Apply:
APPLY FOR JOB: –
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com.