Relationship Officer – Bancassurance at Tandahimba Community Bank (TACOBA) May 2023- Tanzania Jobs AJIRA Nafasi za kazi Tandahimba Community Bank (TaCoBA) Latest Jobs, Explore Current Job Opportunities by Clicking Here! Ajiraonline Arusha, Dar es Salaam, Dodoma, Mbeya, Mwanza
The role holder will be responsible for driving growth of Bancassurance business through effective selling, excellent customer service and execution of operational Bancassurance services to the customers as per set objectives of the Bank.
Recommended: Ajira Accountant Job Vacancy at Reveurse May 2023
- Drive sustainable growth of the assigned portfolio in order to achieve the set business target.
- Effectively create new client relationships and partnerships whilst ensuring retention of existing business relationships through high standards of customer service.
- Execution of day to day Insurance operations of the Bank which entails cross selling of insurance products, posting of risk details, claims administration and documentation as well as follow up on renewals.
- To guide the customers through the process of underwriting and maintain accurate records and reports on insurance transactions.
- Champion the delivery of consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Ensure customer enquiries are resolved promptly as per laid down policies and procedures.
- Collection of premium on all insurance business transacted at the Bank as per laid down procedures.
- Collection of all necessary claims documents and send to insurer after claim reporting.
- Champion Insurance products training at the Bank by working closely with management to sensitize customers on insurance products.
- Participate in Insurance Sales activation programs organized by the Bank in conjunction with Management. ∙ Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
Knowledge and skills:
- Communication and Presentation skills ∙ Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access).
- High Integrity – Comfortable handling confidential information
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Insurance and Risk Management or its Equivalent ∙ Certificate of Proficiency in insurance will be added advantage.
- At least 1 year experience in the insurance business or in an area relevant to the assigned responsibilities.
If you are the one we are looking for above, please submit your application through email@example.com with a brief certified resume/CV attached with a certified academic and professional certificates addressed to:
The General Manager,
Tandahimba Community Bank
Plc, P.O Box 06,