Relationship Manager – Embassies, Multilateral and Development Organizations
Relationship Manager jobs at uba, Relationship Manager – Embassies, Multilateral and Development Organizations
About the job
Relationship Manager jobs at uba Job Purpose:
Manage existing relationships with Embassies, Multilateral and Development Organizations across Tanzania and ensure continuous income generation by creating new relationships.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within client’s companies.
- Prepare marketing plans and strategies to achieve the objective to grow the business across Africa
- Manage relationships with Development Financial Institutions (DFIs), Multilateral Organisations for the purpose of securing funding support for projects
- Monitor performance reporting on financial and other covenants entered by the Bank in respect of cash management services projects in crisis areas.
- Develop and retain relationships with Multilateral Organisations by active management of portfolios and ensuring solutions meet their needs
- Proposal, presentation and business plan formulation for funding alternatives and solutions to DFIs and other Donor Organisations
- Work to identify partnership opportunities and manage all stakeholders
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of new relationship formed
- Quality of bank lines appraised
- Volume of funding support for projects
- University Degrees in: Finance, Economics, Accounting, Banking and/or related professional qualifications.
- Additional Professional Qualification – ICAN, CFA, Masters would be an advantage
- 4 years and above banking experience, preferably in the same role
If you meet the above criteria, please send your CV and academic certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org before or on 13th February, 2023.
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Tanzania Jobs: JOB SCAM ALERT!! Never, ever pay to get a job. Legitimate businesses do not ask for money, and any employment or job openings that ask for payment or fees should be treated with extreme caution, viewed as potentially fraudulent, and immediately reported to TAKUKURU (PCCB). ajiraonline.com is not liable for any funds paid to Scammers.