Regional Supply and Planning Manager at Shugulika Africa Limited January 2023
Regional Supply and Planning Manager at Shugulika Africa Limited January 2023, Shugulika Africa vacancy, Shugulika Africa careers, Shugulika Africa jobs, Shugulika Africa interview
Shugulika Africa Limited
Location:Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Regional Supply And Planning Manager at Shugulika Africa Limited
FACTS: – Established in January 2008 and headquartered in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. – 10+ years Industry experience – 90% of our first time placements make it past the probationary period – Extensive database of candidates- experience in tracking candidates through their careers. – Links to companies abroad in order to get specific skill sets from abroad – Quick turnaround time – Grown from a recruitment agency to an executive search firm – offering a variety of related services.
- Our client is looking for a Regional Supply and Planning Manager to develop and execute a
- sustainable supply strategy for the company in order to ensure the availability of
- product (Fuels, Lubricants and Gas) to meet the optimal needs of customers in
- Line with the agreed forecasts across the region.
- Responsibilities; Coordinating with the business segments, Country Managers and all key stakeholders to ensure accurate forecasting and optimal availability of product stock across the region.
- Ensuring establishment of safety stocks to avoid product shortages or minimizing their impact while ensuring adherence to relevant policies and procedures across the region.
- Maintaining key performance indicators for the weekly supply of products and putting in place plans to ensure supply targets are met.
- Ensuring accurate reflection of product cost and timely reconciliation of stock holding in line with the defined tolerances and approved authorities across the region.
- Collaborating with all internal and other industry stakeholders to manage demurrage exposure and ensuring
- Lake Energy’s interests are protected across the region.
- Managing import and customs clearance operations and ensuring timely availability of all relevant regulatory documentation.
- Following up and ensuring timely birthing of vessels delivering product across the region.
- Ensuring timely payment to suppliers, surveyors and shipping agents.
- Monitoring and reviewing vessel performance and implementing appropriate actions in line with the agreed SLAs.
- Ensuring effective Performance Management and adequate competency and capability development of the
- Supply and Planning Team and direct reports.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business or Engineering related field.
- Certification from the relevant professional bodies.
- 10+ years’ Supply Chain experience in the oil industry.
- Good product knowledge and understanding of the business and business processes.
- Good stakeholder management.
- Excellent skills in managing and developing teams.
Deadline (Date): Feb 10th, 2023.