Receptionist Jobs opportunities at MGM Healthcare
Receptionist Jobs opportunities at MGM Healthcare, ajirampya, Nafasi za 2023, Jobs, Carees, Jobs opportunities,
At Oak Park Care Center, we deliver the highest quality of care for every resident through our most valuable asset: you. We seek compassionate and thoughtful individuals who share our passion for exceptional care in senior living. Oak Park Care Center partners with a vast network of skilled nursing centers across 3 states to support our small team environment of caring professionals with the resources and benefits of a large enterprise. Your legacy of excellence begins when you join us at Oak Park Care Center.
Part-time positions are currently available.
Pay, Benefits and Perks of Receptionist
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience
- 8 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO+) added to your balance after 30 days of employment; immediately accrue more PTO as you work! (full-time only)
- Earn 8 bonus hours of PTO+ for every quarter of perfect attendance (full-time only)
- 6 Observed Holidays with premium pay or leave + 1 Floating Holiday for full-time employees
- Up to $5,000 per in tuition/education reimbursement per calendar year for approved program of study
- Take home up to 75% of your net earned wages at the end of every shift
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company-matched contributions after 1 year of employment
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental, Vision, Life and other voluntary Insurances for full-time employees
- Have fun with contests and employee appreciation events every month.
Essential Functions of Receptionist
- Answer and route incoming calls, taking messages as necessary.
- Greet and direct visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Send and receive/route incoming faxes
- Responsible for outgoing mail and sorting/routing incoming mail
- Maintain fax and postage machines
- Maintain and balance resident trust account money boxes and data
- Act as ‘teller’ for resident trust banking hours during the day
- Data entry as assigned.
- Miscellaneous filing
Qualifications Of Receptionist
- High School diploma or general equivalency is preferred.
- 3–5-years of experience in Office Management and Bookkeeping is preferred
- Candidates must maintain a working email address and phone number for employer communication.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Type as least 50 WPM
- Operate multi-line telephone system and paging system
- Excellent communication skills
- Neat in appearance and well-groomed
- Positive attitude
Our facility provides equal employment opportunities. We are committed to complying with all state, federal, and local laws that prohibit discrimination in employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfers, compensation, benefits, training, programs, reductions in workforce, termination, and recall. Our facility strives to provide equal opportunity for employment to all individuals who are properly qualified and able to perform the duties of their employment, without regard to employees’ legally protected characteristics (“protected class”) including: age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex stereotyping, or genetic information.