Receptionist jobs at Property Investors Company (PIC) job vacancy. PROPERTY INVESTORS COMPANY LIMITED (PIC), is among of Tanzanian Real Estate Company offering reliable and affordable real estate Services to the Tanzanian Community.
Receptionist at Property Investors Company (PIC)
Company: Property Investors Company (PIC) Limited (Dar es salaam)
Deadline of this Job: 31 January 2024
Duty Station: Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
PIC, therefore seeking to recruit high motivated, result-oriented and self-driven candidates with high integrity, sales and marketing skills of real estate products to fill the positions below – within Dodoma and Dar es salaam. .
Job Purpose and Summary
Reporting to Marketing manager, Receptionists are usually good multitaskers who possess a number of different skills that enable them to function effectively in their position.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities will be to:
- Greeting visitors
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence
- Transferring calls as necessary
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member in time
- Managing meeting room availability
- Receiving, sorting, distributing and dispatching daily mail
- Preparing vouchers
- Handling transcription, printing, photocopying and faxing
- Recording and maintaining office expenses
- Handling travel arrangements
- Coordinating internal and external events
- Managing office inventory such as stationery, equipment and furniture
- Overseeing office services like cleaners and maintenance service providers
- Maintaining safety and hygiene standards of the reception area
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- Associate or Diploma/ bachelor’s degree in communications or business
- Familiarity with multi-line telephone systems
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office and typing
- Excellent verbal communication
- Good telephone communication etiquette
- Organized and resourceful
- Active listener
- Adept at prioritizing, scheduling and multitasking
- Ability to handle office equipment (e.g., the telephone system, printer
- Fast and eager learner
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure:
If you are interested, please submit the following:
• Certified relevant scanned copies of your certificates/testimonials (Final university/college certificates, transcripts, Ordinary and Advanced level academic certificates and Birth certificate.
• A detailed and signed scanned CV, including three reliable referees (must be your lecturer, academic supervisor, Dean or supervisor at work and NOT relatives) with their full addresses; showing clearly your competencies and skills, full address at work or at home including telephone, mobile phone and email address.
• The CV and certified copies of your certificates/testimonials should be scanned and attached as a single document.
CLOSING DATE: Only applications received before Wednesday 31st January, 2024 at 1800hrs will be considered.
Send your application letter and CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and all hand delivery applications shall never be considered.
Read also: Ardhi University Vacancies January 2024