Receptionist Job Opportunities at Tsebo Solutions Group April 2023
Tsebo Facilities Solution is looking for a receptionist to receive all visitors a in a friendly and professional manner, and to promptly notify the relevant person of their visitors and proactively administering the workplace reception services in accordance with the master service agreement.
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review visitor and client arrivals for the day
- Attend to special arrival and meeting room requirements
- Provide information about amenities, area and venues
- Anticipate client needs and build rapport with clients
- Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages, restaurant reservations, etc)
- Offer assistance with meeting room technical requirements.
- Report client feedback to the Helpdesk and revert to clients and visitors with resolution
- Escalate unresolved complaints to the Manager when necessary
- Report any building maintenance to the TFS call centre daily.
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standards
- Ensure all meeting rooms are set up as required by the client.
- Conduct daily inspections to ensure that all chairs are in place, meeting room is clean and cables are tidy.
- Test AC and VC equipment prior to use.
- Ensure water jugs are refreshed regularly throughout the day and that clean glasses are available at all times.
- Ensure that all white boards are cleaned, white board markers are working well and that an eraser is available.
- Sign Condeco panels in and out as and when required.
- Ensure that rooms are cleared and tidied after each meeting.
- Ensure that tables are cleared and chairs are aligned after each meeting.
- Report over flowing dustbins and cleaning issues to the cleaning team on duty in your area.
- Report and hand in any lost property found in meeting rooms to security.
- Ensure that all bookings for your floor is noted and planned at least 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- Work with teams to develop and maintain a customer-focused attitude toward activities, concentrating on those that most strongly contribute toward improving customer lifetime value
- Interact with client to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys to ensure clients are satisfied with the products and services
- Keep up to date with business objectives within the environment
- Provide advice on general changes and compliance within the workplace management framework when required
- Work with processes and procedures in such a way that operational efficiencies and performance are enhanced
- Attend to and resolve all customer queries timeously or escalate when necessary
- Follow up and follow through on all queries timeously
- Manage conflict
- Prepare all weekly/monthly reporting within set timeframes for submission to your manager
- Update and maintain all relevant records
- Compile and prepare stats as and when required by your manager
Code Of Conduct
- Undertake such other responsibilities as directed by Management that will drive sustainability.
- Work in a flexible way when the occasion arises so that tasks, which are not specifically covered in the job description, are undertaken.
- Take responsibility for one’s own performance.
- Promote TFS’s & EY image and corporate citizenry through deliberate and co-ordinated activities.
- Adhere to the TFS’s Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Management System’s Policies & Procedures as applicable to this position.
- Ensure TFS ethical values are adhered to.
Skills and Competencies
- MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of equipment, materials and suppliers used in facilities management.
- Proven experience as a Concierge
- Familiarity with hospitality industry standards
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Computer literacy
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- An outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Hospitality and customer centric focus.
- Emotional Intelligence: ability to work with colleagues who have different ways of behaving and interacting
- Grade 12 (non-negotiable) plus….
- Computer literacy
- 2-3 years frontline hotel/customer service experience