Receptionist Job at Anova Health Institute June 2023- New Job Opportunities at Anova Health Institute June 2023, Receptionist Job Vacancies Anova Health Institute 2023
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most. We are looking for two Receptionists to oversee and manage the reception area and switchboard for the efficient operation of the following offices: Tyger Valley office and Watergate Office in the Klopfenstein Mitchells Plain area.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage the reception area
- Always keep reception area clean and tidy
- Answer all incoming calls and manage these in a professional and sensitive manner
- Take messages and ensure that they are delivered promptly
- Welcome visitors and attend to their queries or direct them to the right person
- Where visitors are to meet with Anova employees, notify internal staff of their arrival accordingly
- Maintain sign in registers.
- Providing general administrative support to management team, which include making copies and scanning documents.
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- At least two years or more in a similar role
- Ability to operate a switchboard system with ease.
- Customer focused.
- Proficient in the entire MS Office Suite, particularly in Outlook
- Exposure to ESS is an advantage.
- Competent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Professional demeanor, Organized and Attention to Detail
Advantageous Qualifications, Experience and Skills
A Relevant tertiary qualification in Secretarial Duties, Office Administration or similar Closing date 13 June 202 In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto. Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy.
Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role. Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful. Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.