Receptionist at KASPA Technologies Tanzania
Receptionist at KASPA Technologies Tanzania, KASPA TECHNOLOGIES LTD is a supplier of office and security equipment. We also do
sourcing and importing. The office is looking for a competent candidate to fill the position
of office receptionist.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Secretarial duties such as filing, typing, printing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- To perform cleanliness of office premises and environment
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
- Giving instructions to the customers by answering or referring inquiries.
- Act as a cashier
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Act as a cashier
- To ensure that offices are opened and closed on time
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Advanced Secondary School Education (Form Six) with certificate/Diploma in secretarial studies / computer or related field
- At least 1year proven work experience as a Receptionist, front office representative or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good command of English in both writing and speaking.
- Great customer service skills
- Age must be between 23 – 30years
- Great computer skills as well as hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- She must be a fast learner
How to apply
Please send your CV, certificates and one passport size recent taken to the email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The deadline will be on 28th February, 2023.
All applications should be posted to the email. HAND DELIVERY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Please make sure to credit www.ajiraonline.com as the source of this job posting.
DO NOT CALL OR SEND A TEXT MESSAGE. Candidates, both male and female, are strongly encouraged to apply.