Project Manager job at Web Corporation Limited 2023
Project Manager job at Web Corporation Limited 2023 Web Technologies Tanzania Limited is an information technology company that specializes in providing low-cost information management systems. We are committed to delivering high-impact solutions that include customized functionality tailored to the needs of the project. Our thorough process, extensive experience, and broad creative vision enable us to create solutions that are innovative, usable, and dependable.
Web Technologies Tanzania Limited was founded in response to rising market demand for high-quality innovative solutions at reasonable prices. Because of our dedication to improving the development process and building a better infrastructure, we have been able to introduce a variety of packages and customized solutions that enable businesses to implement high-value systems.
Web Corporation Limited is an information technology company based in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. We build solutions that help our clients run their businesses. These are usually custom web applications, enterprise CMS, and cloud infrastructure. Our clients are non-profits, government agencies, and corporate clients.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. Could it be you?
- Develop detailed project plans, schedules, and work breakdown structures to ensure the timely completion of projects.
- Manage project teams, including project coordinators and technical staff, to ensure project deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Identify and mitigate project risks, and work with stakeholders to address project issues as they arise.
- Monitor and report on project progress, providing regular updates to project stakeholders.
- Ensure that project documentation is up to date and that project deliverables meet quality standards.
- Manage project budgets, resource allocation, and project expenses.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to manage project dependencies and ensure project requirements are met.
- Provide leadership and guidance to project team members and ensure that all team members are meeting their performance targets.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between team members, stakeholders, and clients.
- Should be able to write reports such as inception reports, System Design documentation, handover reports.
- Should be able to prepare detailed Software Development technical proposal as per the client’s requirements in the tender documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field. Master degree will be added advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT project management.
- Proven experience in managing complex IT projects, from planning to delivery.
- Experience managing project budgets and resources.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Proficiency in project management software, such as Trello, Asana, Jira, or Microsoft Project.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
Good to Have:
- Project management certification, such as PMP, PRINCE2, or Agile.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies, such as Agile, or Scrum.
- Technical knowledge of software development, databases, and infrastructure.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: bachelor’s degree
Job application procedure
If you are an experienced IT Project Manager with a strong track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and career growth. Applications should be sent to email@example.com, with a deadline of 05, March 2023.