Project Manager at Tanzania Concrete Poles Manufacturing Company Limited (TCPM) June 2023 – Nafasi za kazi TCPM June 2023 Tanzania Concrete Poles Manufacturing Company Limited (TCPM) is a Public Company which was incorporated on 16th December 2014 as a subsidiary Company of Tanzania Electricity Supply Company Limited (TANESCO) and became operational in September 2017.
Nafasi za kazi TCPM June 2023- Project Manager
The Company’s primary objective is to carry out the business as promoter, developer, consultant, advisor and investor in the concrete poles manufacturing by providing commercial, engineering, financial, environmental, asset management, technical due diligence, technological assessment, supervision, specifications, construction supervision and testing and quality control, training and capacity building in concrete poles manufacturing technologies. TCPM is looking for a suitable qualified person to fill the post of Project Manager on Contract for 2 years (renewable on performance). Developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
- Advise General Manager on all matters pertaining to projects management and Public Private Partnership for effective performance of the Company
- Coordinate with major related investors to ensure the Company entered into Public Private Partnership agreement.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties’resources forthe sound execution of projects.
- Conduct comprehensive research and feasibility studies for various projects proposals to ensure all project undertaken are viable.
- Identify project risks and implement mitigation strategies to ensure successful project completion.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management, other stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the projects life cycle.
- Conduct project postmortems and create a recommendations report identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, meet budgetary objectives and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary based on financial analysis.
- Ensure that at all times the company is getting best value for money for all projects spend by strong commercial management and rigorous cost control.
Holder of bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance, or Economics. Must have a master’s degree in business administration, Finance, or Economics and Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant project management working experience and proven good performer. Nafasi za kazi TCPM June 2023
- Analytical thinking
- Leadership skills
- Innovative and creative
- Excellent Communication skills
- Capable of strategic engagement with key local and international stakeholders.
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Deciding and initiating action
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Relationship management at executive level
- Commercial awareness
- Planning and organizing
- Extensive Project Management skills-PMBOOK
- The contract for the position is for two-years renewable subject to performance and availability of funds.
Application letter including curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, telephone number, email address and address and telephone number of two referees should be sent to the General Manager, TCPM, P.o. Box 31438, Dar es salaam. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date 3rd July 2023.