In This Article, are you looking for Ajira: Procurement Officer Jobs at Mwananchi Communications Limited nafasi za kazi ajira mpya new job opportunities call for work usaili shortlisted candidates contact email address ajiraportal recruitment careers.
Mwananchi Communications Limited (MCL), a subsidiary of Nation Media Group (NMG), is Tanzania’s largest independent news network with an award-winning presence in print and digital media, and exciting new ventures in innovation and events ecosystems. We are publishers of leading national news brands Mwananchi, The Citizen and Mwanaspoti in print and digital formats, and proprietors of the Mwananchi Digital suite of products and Nation ePaper and EGazeti web platforms. We are audience-led, market-driven with a clear mission to empower the nation. We are looking for a motivated and highly experienced individual to fill the position of:
PURPOSE: To procure quality goods and services at the most competitive price from the approved suppliers for MCL operations to meet the Group’s business objectives.
- Receives, reviews and approves IPRs within authority limits.
- Gets approval from Section Managers and MD for IPRs above authority.
- Prepare annual procurement plan and monitor its execution.
- Coordinate purchases for major expenditure through tender board.
- Negotiate commercial terms with suppliers.
- Ensures that IPRs are promptly issued for goods and services and LPO/FPOs are approved.
- Follow up and ensures that goods and services ordered are actually delivered as per specifications.
- Monitor consumption, stock and re-order level.
- Ensure that all returns, printed waste, miscellaneous disposable assets and materials are sold in accordance with the approved procedure.
- Liaise with user departments to ensure that all office utilities are readily available and cost effectively used.
- Monitors all insurance matters to ensure adequate cover, settlement of claims and update records.
- Perform annual supplier’s evaluation and communicate feedback for improvements.
- Manage and maintaining good supplier relationship.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Academic: Basic University Degree in Procurement and Supplies from Reputable Institution.
- Experience: 3-5 years’ work experience in a similar role in a reputable organization.
- Professional: Accredited certification of Procurement.
NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online via our career portal https://careers.mcl.co.tz OR firstname.lastname@example.org by October 27, 2023.
All Applications should be in PDF format.
Women are highly encourage to apply.
MCL is an equal opportunity employer.