Procurement Officer Job at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited 2023-Nafasi za kazi Kilombero Sugar June 2023 Nafasi za kazi Kilombero Sugar Company Limited (KSCL),2023
Kilombero Sugar Company Limited 2023 The largest producer of sugar in the country operating cohesively with Illovo Distillers Tanzania Limited (IDTL) and a member of Illovo Sugar Africa Limited (Africa’s largest sugar producer). Ajira Mpya Kilombero Sugar Company now invites applicants who are self-motivated, honest, hardworking and committed individuals to fill above mentioned position at Kilombero.
Nafasi za kazi Kilombero Sugar June 2023-Procurement Officer Job at Kilombero Sugar Company Limited 2023
The successful candidate will actively manage and drive effective local procurement and continuous optimization to support the strategy of increased contract buying.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the day-to-day buying by validating, coding, and assigning purchase requisitions to the appropriate buyer
- Ensure all purchase requisitions be purchased through the catalogue and inform end-users of the correct procurement process.
- Respond to and implement findings from analytical data and reports to drive efficiencies and identify opportunities for optimization of contract buying or improved inventory management
- Implement agreed best practices, minimum standards, policies, processes, tools, technology, and enablers
- Intimately understand and know the MID catalogue to ensure compliance to this as far as possible
- Enter accurate data into the system to enable reliable reporting and analysis – Implement and monitor continuous improvement practises – Report where there are opportunities for more contract buying (i.e. repeat purchases that can be contracted)
- Validate all purchase requisitions requests against the catalogue and assign to buyer
- Assign the appropriate sub-group code for each purchase requisition.
Job Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in commerce, Supply Chain Management, Procurement and Logistics Management or equivalent
- 3 years Procurement / Purchasing / Supply chain management experience would be advantageous.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of Procurement processes and supply chain management
- Ability to engage/manage/partner with stakeholders