About PASS Trust
In 2000, the Private Agricultural Sector Support (PASS) Trust was established by the Government of Tanzania and Government of Denmark as a pilot project facility under the Agriculture Sector Programme Support (ASPS I) funded by Danida. PASS became operational in 2001 and in 2003 continued as a facility under Agriculture Sector Programme Support II (ASPS II). In 2007, PASS was later registered as an autonomous legal Trust and became a component of the Business Sector Programme Support III (BSPS III) and which later in 2013 the Business Sector Programme Support IV (BSPS IV).
PASS Trust is hereby inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced, dynamic, and motivated Tanzanian citizens to immediately fill vacant positions currently existing in PASS Trust.
Job Title : Administrative Assistant /Driver- 1 Post
Reporting to: Personal Secretary to Managing Director
Location : Dar Es Salaam
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Driver cum Administrative Assistant is responsible for driving Trust vehicles, carry out other related transport operations as well as attending administrative issues as directed by the Administrative Secretary.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records on trip sheets, t ransportation forms, vehicle maintenance, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested by management.
- Maintain up to date routes record logbook for keeping of vehicle fuel utilization history
- Drive Trust vehicles with required professionalism for maximum road safety which are in line with Trust’s and national guidelines
- Operation of the assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Keep the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and
- Perform minor maintenance tasks on assigned vehicle(s) as
- Coordinate the schedule for major or periodic vehicle maintenance with management and staff to minimize service interruptions
- Responsible for reception area, receiving visitors and ensuring that the office has a friendly
- Responsible for official Administration works assigned by the Administrative Secretary
- Assist the Administrative Secretary in organizing and scheduling appointments
- Assist the Administrative Secretary in planning and arranging meetings
- Any other office duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualification, skills, and experience
- Holder of ordinary secondary school education certificate, plus class C, C1, C2, C3 and E driving license.
- Must have trade test grade 2 in mechanics from a recognized
- Minimum of three years’ experience in driving from the reputable
- Should be honest, disciplined, integrity, and a self-starter with interpersonal skills necessary to work in a multidisciplinary
- Should be self-starter and result driven with excellent communication skills
The duty station will be Dar es Salaam.
Terms of Employment
The driver cum Administrative Assistant will be employed on a three-year contract.
PASS Trust is an equal opportunity employer, and the position is open to all qualified candidates. Eligible candidates should submit a cover letter, detailed CV with at least three referees and copies of academic certificates before 2nd September,2021 12.00 noon through https://pass.or.tz/vacancies and click the APPLY NOW button to upload and submit the application. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will not be able to respond to each individual candidate therefore, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
As PASS Trust is committed to a green world, we will only accept electronic applications and not physical applications. Women are strongly encouraged to apply. The electronic applications will be addressed to.
The Managing Director
Private Agricultural Sector Support (PASS) Trust
Patel Building 3rd Floor, Kisutu Street
P. O. BOX 9490, Dar Es Salaam
CLICK HERE TO APPLY