Office Management Officer Executive Assistant To CEO at TCB December 2023 Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank that provides competitive financial services to our customers and creates value for our stakeholders through innovative products.
Office Management Officer Executive Assistant
Tanzania Commercial Bank is a Bank, whose vision is “to be the leading bank in Tanzania in the provision of affordable, accessible and convenient financial services”. As part of effective organizational development and management of its human capital in an effective way, Tanzania Commercial Bank commits itself towards attaining, retaining and developing the highly capable and qualified workforce for Tanzania Commercial Bank betterment and the Nation at large.
OFFICE MANAGEMENT OFFICER (EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CEO) – (1 POSITION)
Tanzania Commercial Bank As we continue to grow, we are seeking a highly organized and skilled Office Management Officer (Executive Assistant to CEO) to join our team and provide vital support to our executive leadership.
|DIRECT REPORTING LINE
|Chief Executive Officer
|Dar es Salaam
|As per Tanzania Commercial Bank Staff regulations
|Commensurate to the Job Advertised
Organized and self- sufficient professional looking to leverage office administration experience and skills in documentation and database management towards supporting company’s mission and productivity goals.
- Fully responsible for time management and scheduling of work/ assignments/ engagements on behalf of the Directorate, including effective prioritizing and resolving related conflicts and competing demands.
- Facilitating the Managing Director in performing his role by managing his personal and business profile appropriately and enhance the image and reputation of the Bank.
- Maintaining an effective network of contacts to ensure effective liaison in support of the Managing Directors priorities.
- Manage a practical, efficient and functional document filing and management system.
- To anticipates information requirements with proactive identification of issues to be brought to the attention of the Directorate with recommendation for resolution as appropriate.
- Manage the research, preparation and presentation of reports/briefs on a broad range of issues ensuring accuracy and adherence to corporate standards.
- Facilitate effective communication between the managing director and various departments ensuring seamless flow of information and timely responses to inquiries Ø Setting budgets and manage the Directorate’s cost centers.
- Ensure regular participation of the public relation events.
- To attend all necessary meetings including Executive committee meetings and follow-up with Executives members on deliverables of the action from the meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management, Sociology, Public Administration, Political Science, Commence or Business Administration majoring in Human Resource Management.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in Office Management Officer (Executive
- Ability to maintain good relationship and hard working.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Computer skills knowledge
The position will attract a competitive salary package, which include benefits. Applicants are invited to submit their resume via the following link:-
https://www.tcbbank.co.tz/careers Applications via other methods will not be considered. Applicants need to fill their personal information, academic certificates and work experiences and submit the application letter. Other credentials will have to be submitted during the interview for authentic check and other administrative measures.
Tanzania Commercial Bank has a strong commitment to environmental, health and safety management. Late applications will not be considered. Short listed candidates may be subjected to any of the following: a security clearance; a competency assessment and physical capability assessment.
AVOID SCAMS: NEVER pay to have your application pushed forward.
Any job vacancy requesting payment for any reason is a SCAM. If you are requested to make a payment for any reason, please use the Whistle blower policy of the Bank, or call 0222162940 to report the scam. You also don’t need to know one in Tanzania Commercial Bank to be employed. Tanzania Commercial Bank is merit-based institution and to achieve this vision, it always goes for the best. Deadline of the Application is 12th December 2023.