Office Driver Ajira Convoy of Hope (COH) May 2023 – In This Article, are you looking for Nafasi za kazi Convoy of Hope – Jobs in Tanzania. Find employment by browsing our list of Job vacancies Office Driver in Tanzania.
Office Driver Ajira Convoy of Hope (COH) May 2023
The Office Driver supports the ministry of Convoy of Hope (COH) by working under the leadership of the Tanzania National Director to transport people and goods from the COH office to assigned destinations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive all organizational vehicles with excellence to ensure safety.
- Ensure the general state of each vehicle has been checked before and after use.
- Keep vehicles clean and in good condition at all times.
- Ensure all required documents for the vehicle are valid and safely kept.
- Ensure the availability of tool kit, fire extinguisher, First Aid Kit, and spare tire.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound.
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicle, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate times, as well as refuelling the car.
- Report every case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to supervisor.
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance.
- Keep a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and mileage.
- Dress professionally and in accordance with COHT dress code.
- Ensure all statutory documents are available and are current
- Ensure all necessary tools for the vehicle are available.
- Prepare monthly vehicle report and submit it to Tanzania National Director
- Support the visits of volunteers and teams.
- As a member of the Global Program team, other duties as assigned.
Required, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of High school certificate or equivalent, with driving certificate preferred from country accredited institution
- Valid Professional driver’s license (Class C) required for driving specified office vehicles
- At least 5 year(s) of experience driving.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Kiswahili.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have sufficient initiative and self-direction to work without constant supervision.
- High respect for institutional property, protecting it and taking care of it as if it were its own property.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and handle deadlines for work delivery.
- Must follow all safety procedures and regulations as dictated by the organization and the country.
- Physically able to stand, sit, move, squat, walk, and climb during the course of the shift.
- Physically able to lift up to 50kgs or more.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of an integrated team.
- Customer service oriented.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable traveling to various Program Centers and other project sites within Tanzania.
- Serve as an advocate for the ministry, striving to nurture, broaden and develop financial and other resource opportunities to support and expand organizational and program ministry.
- Ability to positively represent the ministry of Convoy of Hope, including its mission statement and core values, to all outside constituencies.
No supervisory responsibilities of COH personnel are required for this position.
How to Apply:
All application to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received by 26th May, 2023
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.”