Job Vacancy at Hollywood bets
Office Administrator (Finance) Job Vacancy at Hollywood bets
Hollywood bets has an exciting opportunity available for an Office Administrator (Finance) to be based at the Team Support office in Umhlanga, Durban. The position will be responsible for general administration tasks within the finance department. The encumbered candidate will play a primary role in ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the department. Office Administrator (Finance) Job Vacancy at Hollywood bets
- Microsoft Office.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position
Key Responsibilities: Office Administrator (Finance) Job Vacancy at Hollywood bets
- Provide direct support to the team with regards to diary management, meeting management, call screening, travel arrangements and co-ordination of specific projects.
- Effectively coordinate the signing of agreements with the team, the respective departments and the relevant external parties.
- Assists in the purchase of office and production supplies, materials, equipment and services in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Provide accurate minute taking of meetings as directed accompanied by complete confidentiality.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating requirements, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt, stocking items, delivering supplies to work stations, keeping records of stock issued.
- Responsible for managing meeting rooms including bookings, set up and presentation.
- Ensures the building is always in a presentable and good condition daily and reports any maintenance related issues to the respective department.
- Preparation of seating plans for the team and ensuring that adequate office space and desks are available.
- Assists in coordinating the maintenance of office and building equipment.
- Support the management team in complying with Health and Safety requirements and by owning this process.
- Work closely with human resources team to ensure all necessary arrangements have been made for new finance team members such as us equipment set up, login details, welcome packs etc. before the team members first day.
- Manage social events for the finance team together with reward recognition incentives.
- Maintains and updates filing system for the department. Retrieves information from files when needed.
- Any other ad hoc tasks and projects as directed.
- Living HW values of Service Excellence, Commitment, Integrity, Accountability, Enthusiasm, Ubuntu and Innovation.
- Sustainable morale and team building initiatives.
- Promote declaration of all gifts and non-acceptance of kickbacks. Instances to be reported immediately
- Promote declaration all conflicts of interest upfront.
- Promote a culture of confidentiality within the business with regards to the protection of personal information. Office Administrator (Finance) Job Vacancy at Hollywood bets
Skills and Competencies: Office Administrator (Finance) Job Vacancy at Hollywood bets
- Must be able to identify, analyze, organize and solve problems and issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Impressive planning, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Must be able to take accountability.
- Must show strong leadership skills.
- Must be able to take initiative.
- Must be results oriented.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Please be advised that should you not be contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful
How to Apply :