NSCDC Recruitment Requirements
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years only.
- Required documents are BSc, HND, and WASSCE
- The required NSCDC male applicants are 1.68m and females are 1.65m.
- A functional email address.
- Access the NSCDC Recruitment Portal via www.cdfipb.careers
- Tap on the apply button
- Complete the NSCDC online application form by filling out your details
- Upload your academic documents and National ID
- Tap on the submit button
Instructions for NSCDC Online Application
- Applicants are reminded to print out the referee forms which should be submitted during the physical screening session.
- Applicants are to avoid submitting multiple applications since this can lead to automatic disqualification.
- All applications must be submitted via the NSCDC recruitment portal.
- Applicants are advised to stay away from persons who request money on the grounds of helping you get protocols.
- The entire NSCDC recruitment process is free and applicants should not pay money for this purpose.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps – NSCDC Ranks
Deputy commandant General
Assistant Commandant General
Chief Superintendent Cadre
Deputy Superintendent Cadre
Assistant Superintendent Cadre I
Assistant Superintendent Cadre II
Between Level 6 and 12
Level 3 and 5
CDFIPB Career Civil Defence Portal, Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps, NSCDC, NSCDC Online Application Form, NSCDC Portal, NSCDC Recruitment Portal, NSCDC Website, nscdc.gov.ng application form, www.cdfipb.career, www.cdfipb.careers