New Job Vacancy at NMB Bank June 2023-Nafasi za kazi NMB Bank: Learn more about NMB Bank and its vacancies, take a look and apply to NMB Bank jobs in Tanzania. ajira mpya NMB Bank
- Specialist; Electronic Banking (1 Position)
- Job Location :
- Head Office, Hq
To provide a system and customer support, client acquisition, and interaction with customers by phone, face-to-face contact, and through internal users on service provision.
RECOMMENDED: HR Coordinator May Puma Energy May 2023
- Maintain new and existing customers subscribed to the digital channel through timely support, installation, and training
- Ensure adherence to the operational framework in line with NMB Policy controls and compliance
- Operate a smooth and seamless electronically initiated funds transfer process through the channel
- Support ad-hoc initiatives and reviews driven by Cash Management (re-engineering, process improvements, service enhancements)
- Fully conduct market scanning on new e-banking products and developments internationally and of local competitors and use the knowledge to propose opportunities and threats.
- Fully take ownership of the call received from the Call Centre and solve the queries to customers’ satisfaction.
- Ensure full compliance and provide oversight of various consumer protection requirements across the unit.
- Participate in UAT testing of new application releases or improvement fixes and provide feedback to stakeholders.
- Analyze queries and identify solutions to resolving technical issues.
- Create and distribute MI reports and updates on usage, queries/issues, and new opportunities for department consumption and other stakeholders monthly.
- Work closely with internal departments (operations, ICT, customer experience, risk, and Forensics.) to solve customer and operational issues in a timely manner.
- Conduct periodic refresher training for staff and clients.
- Fully support all Branches’ requests as per standard operating procedures.
- Support periodical review of internal policies, procedures, and compliance with regulations.
- Review and provide feedback on customer satisfaction surveys and responses to customer complaints.
- Perform profitability analysis of various product lines offered.
- Assist with other duties within the team and department as necessary.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Business understanding of product offerings in the wider financial services industry
- Knowledge on Electronic Banking systems and products; Programming skills
- Numerical skills; Project management skills; Business planning skills
- Strong decision-making skills; Negotiation skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Computer Sciences, or related discipline.
- 3 years’ relevant experience
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Job closing date: 13-Jun-2023