New Job Vacancies at TPC Limited June 2023-Tanzania Jobs Ajira Mpya TPC Limited June 2023 Nafasi za kazi TPC Limited Latest Jobs, Explore Current Job Opportunities by Clicking Here! Ajiraonline Arusha, Dar es Salaam, Dodoma, Mbeya, Mwanza June 12, 2023
Ajira Mpya TPC Limited June 2023-New Job Vacancies at TPC Limited June 2023
TPC Ltd is one of the respected sugar-producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22 km south of Moshi Municipal. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive, and dynamic candidates to fill vacant positions in Risk and Security Department.
POST: Security Investigation Officer (1 position)
- Reports to the Risk and Security Executive Officer
- Core Job Description: directly oversee and manage the company’s investigation
process and to support the Risk and Security Executive Officer and Security Operations Manager with areas within the section covering Estate Security, Security Service Providers and Local Security Contractors.
- Manage the Investigation section consisting of two junior investigators.
- Manage the Investigation process – complete and compile all investigations for Incidents occurring at TPC and/or involving TPC personnel and property.
- Work with Heads of Departments, Human Resources, Legal Services in preparation of evidence and witnesses for disciplinary hearings for smooth execution. Ajira Mpya TPC Limited June 2023-
- Support the SHE section in investigating serious work-related injuries.
- Work with the departments where required to investigate potential fraud, theft, or abuse of company property as requested by the HOD or RSEO.
- Conduct spot checks during night shifts 4 times a month to ensure all security camera systems are working as prescribed, alarms are functioning, and guards are working as required during silent hours.
- Excellent understanding of the Skyline Vehicle Tracking system to support any investigations involving vehicles and/or company drivers.
- Conduct random patrols in the fields regarding Local Security Contractors to ensure guards are active, in Uniform and have their ID.
Should demonstrate ability to thorough understanding of Security investigations, good computer skills to compile investigation reports, good problem-solving skills, strategic thinking, supervisory skills, decision making and attention to detail; excellent self-driven and initiative. Should have at least 5 years of experience in Security and Investigation activities and also must be able to communicate fluently in both Kiswahili and English.
Must hold Bachelor’s degree in Law, Risk Management or any related field and must have passed Militia training, in addition must have a valid motor vehicle driving licence.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “If you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”
Human Resources Executive Officer, P. O. Box 93, Moshi, Kilimanjaro Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391, E-mail:’ firstname.lastname@example.org‘ The deadline for submitting the application is 22 June 2023.