New Job Vacancies at Holland & Knight LLP, Administrative Coordinator 2022
New Job Vacancies at Holland & Knight LLP, Administrative Coordinator 2022, welcome find your dream job here Holland & Knight LLP Jobs, Holland & Knight LLP vacancies, Holland & Knight LLP new job opportunities, Holland & Knight LLP call for interviews, Holland & Knight LLP
We are a Firm where people truly believe in what they do and strive to achieve the highest standards of performance and success.
Holland & Knight is proud of having built one of the largest, most respected law firms in the world today. It takes more than lawyers to build a great law firm. Holland & Knight employs more than 1,400 professional staff nationally in a wide variety of positions, including secretarial, paralegal, accounting, human resources, marketing and technology. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a work environment that is based on mutual respect and a commitment to serving our clients.
Holland & Knight is a firm known for delivering extraordinary legal service to clients, promoting a friendly and caring work environment, and giving back to our communities. That’s the legacy of the lawyers and professionals who have chosen to spend their careers at Holland & Knight. If that is the legacy you would like to build, we encourage you to explore what Holland & Knight has to offer.
Day to day oversight support of administrative operations, including HR, Safety, Facilities, and Accounting and Budgeting. Reports to Office Manager and/or other Firm Management.
- Develops and maintains a strong understanding of firm, local office or departmental administrative operations.
- Assist with the coordination of attorney/secretarial assignments. Coordinate support staff requests for time off and assure adequate coverage for all administrative departments.
- Perform human resources functions such as create job requisitions, conduct staff candidate interviews, process candidates and create orientation schedules. Asist with conducting performance counseling. Monitor and maintain HRIS data and personnel files. Participate in staff evaluation process including review of evaluations for content, coordination of evaluations for meetings and assist in meetings when required. Maintain knowledge of firm benefits.
- Support firm and office employee and service initiatives and functions.
- Assist in implementation and enforcement of firm policies.
- Assist in monitoring and controlling expense budget, including review, submission and approval of certain office overhead expenses.
- Communicate with building management and office regarding building security, employee safety and facility maintenance requirements. Coordinate with Office Manager and firm Director of Real Estate.
- Assist in coordinating office relocations.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to prioritize work and to work independently
- Sound judgment and ability to respect, protect, and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Must work well in team environment and maintain a positive team atmosphere.
- Excellent organization, time management, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Basic/intermediate knowledge of employment laws and Human Resource management
- Bachelor’s Degree
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED/ADDITIONAL EDUCATION:
- Minimum 3 years in similar capacity; Continued education in human resources and/or operations and management a plus
In accordance with the California Pay Transparency Law, the pay range for this position is $56,550 – $85,020. An individual’s actual compensation will depend on the individual’s qualifications and experience.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Firm management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
Benefits: Four weeks paid time off per year, increasing every 5 years; ten paid holidays per year; comprehensive health (PPO and HDHPs), dental and vision plans including for domestic partners; life and AD&D insurance; short and long term disability insurance; FSA or HSA for medical; dependent care FSA; AFLAC and umbrella coverage available; Employee Assistance Program; 401(k) Plan, with profit sharing components; pre-tax transit and parking program; up to 12 weeks disability/parental leave; backup child/adult care/senior care planning through Care@Work; Rethink Benefits.
Benefits may vary by position and office.
Holland & Knight is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran or any other protected class.
Personal Information collected from applicants will be used for the purpose of processing the application throughout any recruitment or employment process, as well as inclusion in a personnel file. Categories of data collected may include name, address, phone numbers, email, Social Security Number, and signature. Holland & Knight may collect further information if you consent to a background check. This includes criminal background, employment, and certifications. Please visit Legal Information for Holland & Knight LLP’s privacy policies.