Studio 19 Limited, Production Manager
New Job Opportunity at Studio 19 Limited, Production Manager
About the job
The Production Manager works as a leader on a team that creates content for and with our partners and brings the team’s vision to life.
Also Read: Adventure & Extreme Sports Quotes 2023
The Production Manager works collaboratively with their peers across the organisation to solve production problems, has a natural ability to lead great creative work, and delivers on time and within budget.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Radio-Television-Film or related subject
Work Experiences: 2+ years of experience in production and/or project management.
– Management experience required
- Strong project management, budget management, and time-management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with multiple stakeholders while prioritizing workload
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and comprehension skills
- Builds cross-functional partnerships with peers and proactively seeks constructive feedback
- Proficiency in Mac OSX or PC computer and software with a working knowledge of MS Office
- Lead all aspects of the production planning process (photography and video, inclusive of all distribution channels), ensuring that the strategic creative vision is translated and evolved.
- Create budgets and treatments for all creative content productions based on a variety of business objectives and with regards to the overall annual budget; constantly evaluating quality vs speed as it relates to overall business objectives.
- Hire and manage all external vendor relationships (agencies, production companies, freelancers, etc.) including negotiating fees, managing contracts, and ensuring a seamless process and deliverable set between internal and external teams for all shoots and design projects.
- Manages and schedules all studio staff and external partners from pre-production to delivery, which include producers, Project Leads, Videographers, Graphic Designers, Editors, and Photographers to meet deadlines
- Set project schedules and manage calendars for the team, including internal creative teams and/or external partners
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring all consultants and providing performance feedback for review
- Required to learn company policies and procedures
- Duties may change and team members may be required to perform other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements & Attendance:
- Regular attendance required
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures, and rules governing professional staff behavior
- Ability to work flexible hours such as evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary, with frequent traveling
Language: Highly proficient in spoken and written English and Kiswahili
This position is contract-based
HOW TO APPLY
Fill out this form – shorturl.at/fsBDN
Equal Employment Opportunity
Studio 19 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by law.
Recommended: Boxing Quotes 2023